You may remember this from a few weeks back, in the field and after prep.

I've just had a call from my man at the Midland who has just received confirmation it made GOLD!

As I said before, I'm not a trophy hunter, this is work, and every now and again something like this turns up, but I don't deny I'm still quite chuffed! :yes::thumbs:

post-10759-0-99264900-1316272036.jpg

post-10759-0-21295300-1316272473_thumb.jpg

Well done mate will you be sending it back for a proper measure or are you happy with just the assessment.

My understanding is It has been properly assessesed/measured/weighed/whatever, I will get the full details in the next few hours or day or so, the service was being offered at the Midland, thats why it was taken there! :thumbs:

Deker your head was shot in August and will have had a provisional score mate but all you need to do to get it properly done is send it back to the CIC chaps and they will do it again after the 90 days for a proper score . It is a fantastic head and really should be done properly . If you look at a few of the heads in the shooting times Roe Review you will see some saying provisional score (AWAITING THE OFFICIAL). :thumbs:

Deker your head was shot in August and will have had a provisional score mate but all you need to do to get it properly done is send it back to the CIC chaps and they will do it again after the 90 days for a proper score . It is a fantastic head and really should be done properly . If you look at a few of the heads in the shooting times Roe Review you will see some saying provisional score (AWAITING THE OFFICIAL). :thumbs:

I'm lost, never done this before and waiting the full report from my man who took it to the show, but it was CIC who did it there! Whats the 90 day business about?

Cheers

It was only assessment at the midland, It can't be officialy scored until after the mandatory 90 day drying out period . Not like you not to know it all ! :thumbs:

Do you have to be a **** all your life, I made it clear back in August I'm not a trophy hunter and I've not been through this process before!

So if you are not a trophy hunter why take it to be assesed you have said on earlier posts you regard roe as vermin ? The information on heads is readily avaliable but first you have to learn how to read ! :thumbs:

Grow up!

And if YOU could read you will see I have NOT taken it to be assessed, off again jumping to conclusions, **** me, you are such a waste of time!

Go away bore someone else!

Edited by Deker

:boogy: You love to prove me right ! Get an adult to read i said why get it assessed NOT YOU took it to be assessed. As for **** you thought that was mr logic job ? you had a tiff :whistling:

You said... why take it to be assessed, I didn't! But just why should being curius about it turn me into a trophy hunter? I KNEW it was a decent head and my shooting buddy that day was very excited, he took it to the show for marking, actually he prepared it as well, I've not seen it since the day it was shot!!

Kindly go and crawl back in your hole and let the adults get on with things, Mr L has NOTHING to do with this in any way shape or form!

Edited by Deker

:boogy: You love to prove me right ! Get an adult to read i said why get it assessed NOT YOU took it to be assessed. As for **** you thought that was mr logic job ? you had a tiff :whistling:

You said... why take it to be assessed, I didn't! But just why should being curius about it turn me into a trophy hunter? I KNEW it was a decent head and my shooting buddy that day was very excited, he took it to the show for marking, actually he prepared it as well, I've not seen it since the day it was shot!!

Kindly go and crawl back in your hole and let the adults get on with things, Mr L has NOTHING to do with this in any way shape or form!

Spelling as good as reading ! Classic. :whistling:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StockmanSporting
      2 Big Roe bucks shot with a Sako a7 in .308 using 150gr Hornady bullets. Swarovski Z4i & ELRange.
      We are on the hunt this week for Roe Bucks. Good numbers of deer on this ground showing some huge heads. In this video we show a great trophy buck taken and a smaller 6 pointer as well.

The first buck is a cracking buck still in its youth and the second is only a couple years old but has thrown tremendous antlers for such a young animal.

We spotted a big trophy on the same ground earlier in the morning but have decided to leave that for someone else to pull the trigger!
    • By huntingbg
      Red Stag (Buck) Stalking in Bulgaria

Open season is between 1st September 2012 and 31st January 2013

Prices start from
      €1,350.00 per person

1 hunter €1,600.00
      2 hunters €1,450.00
      3 hunters €1,430.00
      4 hunters €1,400.00
      5 hunters €1,390.00
      6 hunters €1,350.00
      Extra hunting day of hunters €500.00
      Non hunters €650.00
      Additional day for Non hunters €120.00
      Group discounts are available - the larger your party is, the cheaper it becomes per person

DESCRIPTION
      Red deer stag high seat hunting in Bulgaria
      White-tailed deer, Stag, Big game, Red deer shooting: cost and info
      Hunting area: Northeastern Bulgaria

Package features:
      5 nights
      4 hunting days

Red deer hunting area:
      The trophies are notable for the high quality. To Bulgaria belongs the world record - 273.60 p. CIC. The organisation of the hunt is very good, so we can offer you a very emotional hunting for red stags.

Red deer hunting method:
      High seat hunting or stalking.

Red deer-accompanying hunting:
      It can be matched with the hunting of wild boar, roe deer, pheasant, wild duck, geese and predators.

Red deer hunting-included in the package:
      All documents (Veterinary, Cites- and Export papers etc.);
      Pick up at the airport and transfers from the airport to the hunting ground and back;
      Accommodation 5 nights (dbl room);
      Full catering plus all kinds of soft drinks;
      4 hunting days;
      Hunting guide;
      Transport: 4-wheel drive vehicles within the hunting area;
      Bulgarian hunting license valid 30 days;
      The assistance of Interpreter from the arrival to the departure;
      Trophy measurement after CIC methods.

Additional:
      The transport to and from Bulgaria;
      Alcohol drinks;
      Tips, personal expenses;
      The game;
      Shooting and trophy fees are payable as in the price list;
      Preparation and evaluation of the trophy;
      Anything not mentioned under the ''Included in the package''.

Additional charges for the hunter:
      Rifle for rent per day €30.

Additional cost for Non-hunting companions:
      Interpreter per day;
      Тtransport vehicle per day.

Arms and ammunition:
      There are no restrictions on the number and type of weapons brought to Bulgaria for hunting;
      You can import a limited quantity of cartridges for each:
      Shotgun up to 300 units;
      Rifle up to 100 pieces;
      Cartridges can be purchased at gun shops in Bulgaria.

Required Documents:
      Identity card or passport;
      Permit when traveling abroad that you can carry firearms, permit for right to use firearms and European;
      Non EU citizens must apply for a firearms import licence, with the help of the invitation and declaration form sent by Hunting & Fishing.

WEATHER ON SITE NEAR
      The climate in Northern Bulgaria is moderate continental. The average annual temperature is 10.5 °C, with winter averages about 0°C and summer temperatures rarely exceeding 30°C.

http://hunting-fishi...lgaria_e27.html
      http://www.facebook....ntinginBulgaria
      http://www.facebook....hehuntersforum/
      http://www.facebook....huntinbulgaria/
      http://www.facebook....62808643796600/

• By wireviz
      BDS Ran a charity event and one of the lots put forward was to get three heads measured by TDW of the CIC commision. So i put a bid in and won it. Sent my three heads plus one for a competion. Well got a call and an email today. one gold two bronzes and sadly a miss not by much. Was well chuffed as the one that went gold weighed in at 555grams and i have one already that just made gold and was 600grm. So i thought it might go high silver but the volume took it through.