hawke SR12 scopes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes mate ive been to wighill, got my first precharged gun brand new TITAN with extras, brass stuff, 1993 silencer, trigger and guard, and a 7 ltr bottle,red dotscopes how much for cash? he gave me a

whats a second hand SR12 worth these days ..???

£170 easy

Bloody brilliant scopes,, seriously, if you get the chance, own one, I own two one on the rimmy and one on the FAC falcon

£170 2nd hand????

what model is it?

I'd be very to take it off your hands for the right price but £170..

I'm out.

PM me and quote me happy...

i'm in negotiation with a chap for a SR12 but he's being a bit cagey when it comes to describing the general conditon.

....pm sent mate ,,tony

some more info about the range finder on them mate

niteeyesr6retexplan640.jpg

am I correct in thinking it's the sr6 for 177 sr12 for 22...?

yes mate thats right, the sr12 aiming points are spaced out more than the sr6, good scopes mate

£170 easy

Bloody brilliant scopes,, seriously, if you get the chance, own one, I own two one on the rimmy and one on the FAC falcon

£170 2nd hand????

what model is it?

I'm out.

i'm in negotiation with a chap for a SR12 but he's being a bit cagey when it comes to describing the general conditon.

....pm sent mate ,,tony

Stick it on E-bay mate,, watch the price climb, No matter what this bloke says, they make 170 all day long.

£170 easy

£170 2nd hand????

what model is it?

I'm out.

....pm sent mate ,,tony

Can't work multi-quote so here goes...

thanks mate. reply incomming

Edited by kpr1969

£170 easy

£170 2nd hand????

what model is it?

I'm out.

....pm sent mate ,,tony

Stick it on E-bay mate,, watch the price climb, No matter what this bloke says, they make 170 all day long.

merely said I'm not paying £170 for it or any scope....

if he puts it on ebay i'll be watching though.

No, I have got one on my Super 10. Lovely scope! It works well, nearly as long as the gun though, check out my latest post in hunting to see one mounted on a BSA!

http://www.thehuntin...24#entry2543624

Caution: Post contains an image of dead animals shortly to be called dinner!

Edited by secretagentmole

I zeroed the .177 to 35 metres, I have had kills at 45 metres with this gun. Using a MAP 6 reticle scope on my Daystate X2 last year I had kills even further away than that, but conditions were ideal (no wind), I have a laser range finder and I have practised paper punching up to 70 metres away!

Edited by secretagentmole

get it mate great scopes i have just got the sr6 night eye for my 177, these scope are discontinued and will be in big demand in the future cos they are that good, the range finder is a must aswell mate especially for 22s i cant judge the difference between 30? 35? 40? yrds just by eye? and 5 yrds difference with a 22 at this distance is critical to hit the right kill zone...

chris

Scope (nite-eye 6-24x50) fitted.... wow how far forward do you have to mount these cats!!!

Max up was still hitting 1.5 marks low on the reticle so had to rise the rear mount with some foil (a tip I seen on one of the forums), is there anything produced for this exact purpose?

Not had the chance to zero the scope as I lost light.

I managed to pick up a rangefinder too...what an excellent little bit of kit they are.

When I get a bit of free time it'll be out in the garden setting the zero (probably at 25m) and then set the marks to exact distances... any tips?

does type of pellet used ....ft/lbs power of gun etc come into the equation?

Thanks for everybody for the help upto now...