beagle x russell anybody using them on foxs or preban if you like

Mate of mine has a pack consisting of maybe 14 harrierxfox hound,and also 3 foot beagles.The beagles are b*****ds for following a fox to ground and have been dug out several times.Why he keeps them is beyond me as they cant keep with the larger hounds so you have 2 different hunts goin on the same fox.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen it loads of times hounds going to ground if they want in they will get even seen them accounting for there fox in ground and also seen them dig him out in a peat bog before the lads came with the

6 years old this topic and it just shows that Stop End still hasn't a single clue on the hunting game. All types of hound will go to ground if they want to and anyone who hasn't seen it hasn't follow

Posted Images

Thats interesting about them going to ground not what id be after. we have a terrier for that work not to keen on a dog going to ground in the middle of a blackberry patch or such Perhaps a second cross to the beagle would be a better option. still I like the way the terriers hunt just want them above ground got a mate with a parson xwhippet and that little bugger will go to ground when she can..

aw i enjoy these boys ha..... i dont want the hound to go to ground you fool... but i do want it eating the banking of the hole the fox just dropped in....then in goes the russell.... beginners ehh pppfffftttt

not to sure about being a beginer maybe I was 40yrs ago. Ive had dogs that would push cover in the past though Im always prepaired to give something new ago. Perhaps it is your use of the mother tongue or your lack of ability with it that may have caused you some confussion. having said that I have no wish to dig out houndxs either and were I hunt it would be a pain in the arse.

Thats interesting about them going to ground not what id be after. we have a terrier for that work not to keen on a dog going to ground in the middle of a blackberry patch or such Perhaps a second cross to the beagle would be a better option. still I like the way the terriers hunt just want them above ground got a mate with a parson xwhippet and that little bugger will go to ground when she can..

aw i enjoy these boys ha..... i dont want the hound to go to ground you fool... but i do want it eating the banking of the hole the fox just dropped in....then in goes the russell.... beginners ehh pppfffftttt

not to sure about being a beginer maybe I was 40yrs ago. Ive had dogs that would push cover in the past though Im always prepaired to give something new ago. Perhaps it is your use of the mother tongue or your lack of ability with it that may have caused you some confussion. having said that I have no wish to dig out houndxs either and were I hunt it would be a pain in the arse.

ARE YOU FELLAS FOR REAL????/ WHEN I SAY I WANT THE HOUND MARKING HOLES AND EATING THE BANKING.... I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF HOUNDS YOU GUYS HUNT WITH BUT ILL TELL YOU THIS ..... WHERE I HUNT A FOX... A BEAGLE WOULD NOT GET TO GROUND ON FOX HOLES I DO.... BUT WHEN THAT FOX IS FLUSHED FROM COVER

AND IT GOES TO GROUND YOU BETTER BELEIVE I WANT WHATEVER HOUND I OWN STUCK IN THAT ENTRANCE HOWLING AND GOING MAD TO I GET THERE.....OH AND FATMAN THEY MUST BE MINESHAFTS YOUR TRYING IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DIG BEAGLES OUT OF FOX HOLES WHAT A PILE OF KEK......THE HOUNDS ARE SHITE THEN ....HOW CAN YOU HAVE 2 DIFFERENT HUNTS ON THEM SAME FOX???? LMAO ...

• Like 1

ARE YOU FELLAS FOR REAL????/ WHEN I SAY I WANT THE HOUND MARKING HOLES AND EATING THE BANKING.... I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF HOUNDS YOU GUYS HUNT WITH BUT ILL TELL YOU THIS ..... WHERE I HUNT A FOX... A BEAGLE WOULD NOT GET TO GROUND ON FOX HOLES I DO.... BUT WHEN THAT FOX IS FLUSHED FROM COVER

AND IT GOES TO GROUND YOU BETTER BELEIVE I WANT WHATEVER HOUND I OWN STUCK IN THAT ENTRANCE HOWLING AND GOING MAD TO I GET THERE.....OH AND FATMAN THEY MUST BE MINESHAFTS YOUR TRYING IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DIG BEAGLES OUT OF FOX HOLES WHAT A PILE OF KEK......THE HOUNDS ARE SHITE THEN ....HOW CAN YOU HAVE 2 DIFFERENT HUNTS ON THEM SAME FOX???? LMAO ...

Fatman said beagles were SLOWER than the larger hounds = two hunts at the same time

• Like 2

Fatman said beagles were SLOWER than the larger hounds = two hunts at the same time

HOW IS IT LOL..... ITS THE SAME HUNT ....TO THE SAME FOX .....JUST THE BEAGLES WOULD BE SLOWER ON THE SAME LINE..... LADS GET FROM BEHIND THE SCREEN AND ACTUALLY DO A BIT BEFORE YOU START GIVING OPINIONS..... AND WATCH WHATS GOING ON... IF THE MAN HAS 7 COUPLES OF HARRIER HOUND CROSSES....OR 14 HOUNDS FOR THE NONCES.... WHY WOULD HE EVEN BE RUNNING SLOWER BEAGLES BEHIND THEM???? DOESNT MAKE SENSE IF THEY DOING BIG BOGS HE WOULD BE WAITING ON SLOWER BEAGLES TO COME BACK WHEN THE FOXES ARE FLUSHED AND AS FATMAN SAYS THERE A NIGHTMARE BECAUSE HE HAS HAD TO DIG THEM OUT SEVERAL TIMES :hmm: :hmm: ...... IS THIS HOUNDMAN SIMPLE OR IS FATMAN AND YOURSELF JUST CHATTING TURD????

HOW IS IT LOL..... ITS THE SAME HUNT ....TO THE SAME FOX .....JUST THE BEAGLES WOULD BE SLOWER ON THE SAME LINE..... LADS GET FROM BEHIND THE SCREEN AND ACTUALLY DO A BIT BEFORE YOU START GIVING OPINIONS..... AND WATCH WHATS GOING ON... IF THE MAN HAS 7 COUPLES OF HARRIER HOUND CROSSES....OR 14 HOUNDS FOR THE NONCES.... WHY WOULD HE EVEN BE RUNNING SLOWER BEAGLES BEHIND THEM???? DOESNT MAKE SENSE IF THEY DOING BIG BOGS HE WOULD BE WAITING ON SLOWER BEAGLES TO COME BACK WHEN THE FOXES ARE FLUSHED AND AS FATMAN SAYS THERE A NIGHTMARE BECAUSE HE HAS HAD TO DIG THEM OUT SEVERAL TIMES :hmm: :hmm: ...... IS THIS HOUNDMAN SIMPLE OR IS FATMAN AND YOURSELF JUST CHATTING TURD????

Read his post again its perfectly clear what he's saying.What's your problem anyway?

You come across as a right little bolloxx

Read his post again its perfectly clear what he's saying.What's your problem anyway?

I READ HIS POST..... I DONT NEED TO READ IT AGAIN.....MAYBE IT CLEAR TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE MUCH LIKE FATMAN.... ANSWER ME THIS THEN MUSTARD..... HOW CAN 2 DIFFERENT HUNTS GO ON AT THE SAME TIME TO 1 FOX???? f**k ME THE FOX CANT SPLIT IN 2 AND GIVE TO SEPERATE LINES TO HUNT..... AS I SAID THE BEAGLES ARE JUST SLOWER HUNTING THE VERY SAME LINE THE HOUNDS HAVE ....RESULTING IN THE SAME HUNT TO THE SAME FOX ONLY THE BEAGLES BEING SLOWER MAKING YOU THINK THERES 2 SEPERATE HUNTS..... WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE OUT WITH HOUNDS???? THATS FOR MUSTARD AND FATMAN????

we have 2 beagle russell dogs nearly 12 months old .i have been putting a lot of gear out in last couple of weeks and so far have put 2 foxes to ground .1 was under a massive sand stone rock and 1 in a big deep earth ..both the beagle russells where baying there cocks off out side both locations.i also do a lot of rabbiting with these dogs and after rabbit is run to ground they have there heads in for a bit then move on..hers a pic of the 2 xes standing next to a pure beagle.

beagles.jpg

• Like 3

I READ HIS POST..... I DONT NEED TO READ IT AGAIN.....MAYBE IT CLEAR TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE MUCH LIKE FATMAN.... ANSWER ME THIS THEN MUSTARD..... HOW CAN 2 DIFFERENT HUNTS GO ON AT THE SAME TIME TO 1 FOX???? f**k ME THE FOX CANT SPLIT IN 2 AND GIVE TO SEPERATE LINES TO HUNT..... AS I SAID THE BEAGLES ARE JUST SLOWER HUNTING THE VERY SAME LINE THE HOUNDS HAVE ....RESULTING IN THE SAME HUNT TO THE SAME FOX ONLY THE BEAGLES BEING SLOWER MAKING YOU THINK THERES 2 SEPERATE HUNTS..... WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE OUT WITH HOUNDS???? THATS FOR MUSTARD AND FATMAN????

I'd say you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic lad....

Edited by Mustard.
  • Like 1

well done smally keep them at it .... mustard you tried talking shite to me before boy..... its clear you dont have a fcuking clue..... what do you hunt anyway and id defo like to see a few pics of your stuff..... and ill ask again when was the last time you were out with hounds ...... GET PICS UP MUSTARD :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

we have 2 beagle russell dogs nearly 12 months old .i have been putting a lot of gear out in last couple of weeks and so far have put 2 foxes to ground .1 was under a massive sand stone rock and 1 in a big deep earth ..both the beagle russells where baying there cocks off out side both locations.i also do a lot of rabbiting with these dogs and after rabbit is run to ground they have there heads in for a bit then move on..hers a pic of the 2 xes standing next to a pure beagle.

beagles.jpg

nice pups mate

well done smally keep them at it .... mustard you tried talking shite to me before boy..... its clear you dont have a fcuking clue..... what do you hunt anyway and id defo like to see a few pics of your stuff..... and ill ask again when was the last time you were out with hounds ...... GET PICS UP MUSTARD :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Where are you from stopend?

Stop end,firstly i never said i dug out his hounds,he did himself.I dont hunt with hounds anymore,used to keep a couple of harriers but rather the diging.The mineshaft thing you are on about,have you never ran a fox to ground in a big sett,foot beagle will get down no prob.Two different hunts was just a manner of speach,but to the anyone that have not been out with hounds they would thing there were 2 seperate hunts.I have also seen packs split on 2 different foxs,would that not be 2 different hunts or is that not allowed in your book.You also said his hounds were shite,how would you know when you never hunted them,seeing is believing.I could also say yours are shite hounds and shite russells but i wont run any mans dogs down unless ive seen them work then i would say it to there face.I really think you should change your user name,KNOB END would suit.

• Like 1

Stop end,firstly i never said i dug out his hounds,he did himself.I dont hunt with hounds anymore,used to keep a couple of harriers but rather the diging.The mineshaft thing you are on about,have you never ran a fox to ground in a big sett,foot beagle will get down no prob.Two different hunts was just a manner of speach,but to the anyone that have not been out with hounds they would thing there were 2 seperate hunts.I have also seen packs split on 2 different foxs,would that not be 2 different hunts or is that not allowed in your book.You also said his hounds were shite,how would you know when you never hunted them,seeing is believing.I could also say yours are shite hounds and shite russells but i wont run any mans dogs down unless ive seen them work then i would say it to there face.I really think you should change your user name,KNOB END would suit.

for starters fatman i dont try any SETTS..... so no i have never done a hole that a foot beagle could get down.....of course i have seen two seperate hunts at TWO seperate foxes....many times....as for his beagles that he has to dig out are you sure you dont mean he has had to dig the enterance to get the hound out then let the terrier in??? and if this is so i think his beagles are A1 ..... and no i said you were talking shite and whilst doing that you made your mates hounds sound shite...... as for my hounds i only keep 2 and they do me.... as for my russells i only keep 2 of them..... young but they get hunted hard.... and see if they were shite id be the first to tell you myself...... i dont need a man to tell me we all have standards....and il be the first to tell you if my terriers aint here at the end of the season...... NOTED on the name change but ill just keep the name i have cheers.... and as for you mustard :rofl: :rofl: :bye: