Lamping crash in news

Sad news! Were the ocupants of the car trespassing or have they had permission is that known yet? lamps were involved but no guns! When I'm out

rabbiting or foxing from my truck speeds to cause death don't come into it,might have spilt a coffee or two between fields hitting the tractor ruts,a scalded nuts at the worst.would like to know the score, atb .223

Edited by TWOTWOTHREE

sounds like deer hunting to me, :hmm:I didnt know you could get dangerous driving charges off-road :icon_eek:

sad but sounds like mis adventure to me.

It's anywhere which is a public place. Perhaps you can even get done on land which isn't a public place but not sure on that.

Interesting that there were arrests relating to perverting the course of justice as well. Perhaps they were suspected of covering up who was driving or how the incident actually happened?

J.

sounds like deer hunting to me, :hmm: I didnt know you could get dangerous driving charges off-road :icon_eek:

sad but sounds like mis adventure to me.

deer hunting wtf you tit come on tell us all why it would be deer hunting?you gun men just know f**k all jmo :yes:

• Like 2

Its in the local paper that these lads were poaching RABBITS the sad thing about it the lad who died his girlfreind is due to give birth in the next few days and my condolancies go out to the lads family.

i heard thay was rabbiting aswell.my heart gose out to his loved ones R.I.P ROSS

Very sad news..in tragic circumstances and all over a few bunnies? Permission or poaching who really gives a feck?...they were only after a few bunnies and likes been said a fellow hunter at the end of the day and more importantly a big loss to his partner and his family..R.I.P Ross matey.

• Like 1