Video,s

• 1 month later...

Dont know Callum but i dont think it matters

Only reason l mentioned it wireviz is cos the link sent me to my profile page and would also have sent John Robbos when he clicked on it to his hence why we are only seeing our own videos on our own profiles instead of lm assuming yours lol :thumbs:

cheers Callum

Just messing on youtube i will add a few more as time gose on YDS eat your heart out lol.

http://www.youtube.c...os?feature=mhee

Have you got a You Tube link to nows you see it now you dont portable high seats Davy :tongue2:

You didnt by any chance study under that magician who can make cars disappear then reappear did you :D :D :D

I cant think what his name is now David something or other know doubt some one will come forth with the name. :boogy:

I think it was http://www.davidcopperfield.com/html/

I had seen the rabbit out of the hat trick before but not seen it done with high seats :blink:

Edited by Caprelous

Stuart the most inportant thing was the old Judge saw through old scrooge .But it did make me laugh him having to finnally still go to my farm to pick it up and the costs must have been a real hit on a chap like him. He only wanted cash and the old judge told him to stop being a silly boy and go get his seat. His scwerming about having to travel 100 of miles fell on deaf ears. :victory: Dont you just love the scottish justice system. Ill bet old Roger is still up set at loosing his cash and the case. :yahoo: But this was a youtube thread Stu i have one for you its got a good seat in it. :drinks:

:D:toast: That contraption there looks a bit like that high seat that you aquired for a short time of Rodger you didnt tell the judge further porkies that I had it did you. It wouldn't surprise me if you had though. At least he saw through you and who it was telling the truth ,I see the Judge made you reinstate it from were it vanished from :yes: , irrespective of how much it cost to get it back all i can say everyone whose been showing an interest in this debacle knows where the truth lies.

But most of us already had it sussed from word go,

Well Done Roger a brilliant result is all I can say irrespective of what its cost i have to say it I would have carried it through like he did, pity he didn't get his cost of his financial losses in the case but as i have previously stated under the legal system in the County Courts the costs can only be claimed back where a writs issued for over £5000 under that figure each party has to stand there own costs in the matter irrespective of whether they are represented or not.

as Stated seem like a good outcome to it all.

Mind you I wouldnt have lent you a high seat in the first place still he seems to have got over it all :laugh:

Edited by Caprelous

Stuart the most inportant thing was the old Judge saw through old scrooge .But it did make me laugh him having to finnally still go to my farm to pick it up and the costs must have been a real hit on a chap like him. He only wanted cash and the old judge told him to stop being a silly boy and go get his seat. His scwerming about having to travel 100 of miles fell on deaf ears. :victory: Dont you just love the scottish justice system. Ill bet old Roger is still up set at loosing his cash and the case. :yahoo: But this was a youtube thread Stu i have one for you its got a good seat in it. :drinks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4u2PXyBpg

David we are all cracking up over this :yes: bleeding Brilliant :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4u2PXyBpg

"old" Roger lost nothing, you were bragging that there would only be "one winner" you were right, it was me, ha ha, lol, lmfao, rofl, but hey, etc. I can still see you now leaving the court with your head down and your bottom lip twitching, It didnt take long for the Sheriff to see through you, I knew it was all over for you before I got to the 3rd hearing.

You see you are such a simplton, even in this post you you admit it was "your farm" that the seat was at, what?? "but it got stole Ma Lud" you said, "the farmer moved it to get past" you said, a 4 year old could have written a more convincing story.

As for the cost, I could'nt care less, I've got enough and would have spent any amount to bring you down, the few quid it did cost was well worth seeing you make a complete chump of yourself in Court. As for poking fun at people that have had heart surgery, thats rich coming from you.

Edited by Sherrif

Roger the quips and sly remarks Davey boy has made about my by pass heart surgery ,just went over my head at least I am here saved by the surgeon and sorted to who I owe my life , now I have new pipes relocated feeding my heart muscle i am assured i have a new set of clean pipes and the likely hood of me dying of a heart attack through blocked arteries i am told are remote. so I am sorted but it only goes to show to what lengths Davey sick mind thinks , that i am sure most reasonable people will agree with.

Roger I have always believed your side of the story as I know your a truthfull person and without doubt Davey got his just deserts,

I only hope that know one else ever falls to his smarmy ways and gets into a position that you did.

Well Done the rusty sword of Justice that he portrayed in his avatar has certainly gained another layer of ferrous oxide :D

Stu