Leonard French,

known ginger a very long time real old school but a real character theres a lot worse than ginger out there in the big bad world and he does love his dogs . mind you lol i would say he likes making a pound more lol. pity they didnt lock the dealers ruining kids lives up more often .one thing about ginger he will bounce back the man is larger than life .always reminds me of a country aurther daly .

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't see what he was doing as any worse than the guys that do the drink and bacca run,then sell at reduced prices to whoever wants it,. You could say they are depriving the government of revenue ,

10 persent of 6 million is £600,000,,, if thats a year,, id do 6 month for that,,,, i cant belive hes not a vet well i like the old fella, and was only talking to him at a show 2 month back,,, hes

Bought a bit of stuff off Len myself way back when, he never tucked me up, in fact, youd often find a little extra in the parcel, like some of those little blue worming tablets that he used to sell. "

good health to ya len ,f*****g countrys crocked.atb bunnys

I don't see what he was doing as any worse than the guys that do the drink and bacca run,then sell at reduced prices to whoever wants it,. You could say they are depriving the government of revenue , but if the government had not put so much duty on the booze and baccy ,people would not bother to buy elsewhere .

Ginger isnt taking anything from the government really , the only people he is hurting are the robbing b*****ds that charge the earth for a few anti - biotics, they have a closed shop, a cartel if you like and, don't want anyone undercutting their exorbitant prices.

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...

Bought a bit of stuff off Len myself way back when, he never tucked me up, in fact, youd often find a little extra in the parcel, like some of those little blue worming tablets that he used to sell. "Make sure you dont keep your dog inside if you give him one" f*****g hell, like a flock of Starlings taking off when they did shit.

• Like 2

<p>Know ginger more years than I care to remember, he was the bee's Knees, when we met up at the Field Fare Challange he told me his best coursing dog got killed coursing a deer on boxing day :( , and that the dog he'd bought along was his reserve. As the day went on, found out that the guy that was with him, he'd brought the dog for Len to course :yes: became good friends with Lens mate, he was Steve from Pontefract who coursed with Kenny Hall from Selby, I had 2 nice seasons of coursing with that gang :thumbs:

FREE GINGER :laugh:

its rubbish really you can get all this stuff over the counter abroad legit antibiotics etc i cut my foot in spain and just went to the chemist what have you got what do you want bingo antibiotics off them no seeing the doc SFA. he is a bit of a rogue but the gears genuine if it were fake fair enough it aint wasnt so bollox . theres people selling far worse shite out there to kids etc and get fck all for it.

rogue definete would do out for £ note but dont we all?? last i heard of him was in west wales but didnt like it after moving from hereford i took a guy down to buy a dog of him in hereford who has passed away nearly ended up buying a dog myself he was that persisive but i was pink lint. fair play to ginger he took the dog back of the guy to breed off and give the guy another dog in exchange for it and any pick he wanted.

far worse toerags walking the streets out there.

• Like 1

Fekin disgusting a man his age and the so called crime hes commited getting jail time different to the two lithuanians who smashed my son in laws mate over the head with an iron bar and nearly killed him who were then bailed and allowed to keep their passports and feked off back to lithuania streight away all say it again the countrys a fekin joke.

• Like 1

f**k the country its long gone now the f*****g disease dirdden goverments have seen to that . look after ya own folk because this f*****g country only seems to look after outsiders , draw a line where and when ya buy goods from let them feel the pinch .atb bunnys.

I think its pathetic he got jail for that the end of the day theres alot worse goes on in our medical practices never mind the vets and the end its just our govement losing a few quid that they could of had in there back pockets so they look down there noses at it. It winds me up :censored: