Sign in to follow this  
oznblue

Lurcher pups

Guest thebigdog

ill buy 2 dogs and a bitch mate, dont take no notice of the wankers on here, know f**k all about dogs they do.

haha, only lying, hope you get AIDS ya peddling c**t.

F*ck me, let this man sell his pups. Its up to the buyer whether they want to part with their money an no other fu*ker. 2 pages of utter rubbish here. and f**k the ban dount you have anything better to do??? if you spent half your time you spend on here nosing into things with your dogs, you might have something to preach about.

Pay attention to the thread more, the only thing I asked was how old the dogs were. Some people want to know more about the sire and dam than what's written. :hmm:

Another for sale thread hijacked and the seller destroyed.

Let the guy sell his pups. If somebody wants to buy them then let them be.

And I though a peddlar bought and sold pups/ dogs for a profit? Not one litter????

And I though a peddlar bought and sold pups/ dogs for a profit? Not one litter????

the guy that bred this litter bred it off a bitch of 13 months....

she hasnt even finished growing.... now imagine all the goodness in her food she has missed noo cos she has raised a litter of unwanted accidentally bred pups....

noo if you agree way that, or the fact he is selling the pups out of his pup, then your as big a prick as him ;)

• Like 1

Yes i totaly agree whith u dotty lad is y i have decided to raise the litter no expence spared theyl have. A dog bed dishes and collars and given away to gud homes free

Yes i totaly agree whith u dotty lad is y i have decided to raise the litter no expence spared theyl have. A dog bed dishes and collars and given away to gud homes free

you will be suprised how quick they come out the woodwork for a free pup mate no matter the circumstances if they want one that bad a bag dog grub aint to much to ask better than feck all :thumbs:

she hasnt even finished growing.... now imagine all the goodness in her food she has missed noo cos she has raised a litter of unwanted accidentally bred pups....

noo if you agree way that, or the fact he is selling the pups out of his pup, then your as big a prick as him ;)

i think he means if ya not interested in a pup why comment,move on and find a pup your after(if ya are after one)to many people on here bothered what everyone else gets up to,who gives a f**k if its not what ya want why bother.

i think he means if ya not interested in a pup why comment,move on and find a pup your after(if ya are after one)to many people on here bothered what everyone else gets up to,who gives a f**k if its not what ya want why bother.

Because some folk do give a f**k about what happens to the working dog world i'd imagine and its nice to see that dog peddlars are not f*****g welcome on this site.

Because some folk do give a f**k about what happens to the working dog world i'd imagine and its nice to see that dog peddlars are not f*****g welcome on this site.

and do you think thl is the be all and end all of the working dog,i'm not agreeing wid the fella selling pups but you'll never stop it,so why upset ya sell over what someone else is doing is what i mean.

i guess some lads way of thinking is,iif they can stop it on here.least thats a good step forward.

yes i agree but they'll still get sold!!!

and do you think thl is the be all and end all of the working dog,i'm not agreeing wid the fella selling pups but you'll never stop it,so why upset ya sell over what someone else is doing is what i mean.

of course it not. But as long as we keep it off here and other sites of a similar background do the same then we can say we doing our bit. I know we'll never stop folk using dogs as breeding machines to line there own pockets but every bit helps.

• Like 1