Sign in to follow this  
oznblue

Lurcher pups

Lurcherpups collie greyhound bedlington greyhound x bedlington greyhound x bull whippet inbox mwe fr full details 100 quid im frm chesterfield

put some pics up mate ..... and watch out for the sites private eye ;)

where? :huh:How olds the parents mate :thumbs:

well if you dont know im slightly dissapointed thought research was your middle name :D

Edited by watchman

im from the east midlands mother is an unproven bitch according to alot on here it was an accidental breading the sire is about 5 and i got the dates wrong the dam is about 13 n alf months old

im from the east midlands mother is an unproven bitch according to alot on here it was an accidental breading the sire is about 5 and i got the dates wrong the dam is about 13 n alf months old

i aint gonna harp on aboot ye peddling pups

however ask yaself this mate...... would you pay 100 of yer hard earned cash for a pup bred off a 13 month old bitch?????????????

i fooking widnae.....

if ye really beleive the dam has got the potential to go far an ye think pups may turn out decent, gift them away.......

cannae charge folk 100 quid for a pup oot a pup imho :blink:

• Like 1

well thats ur opionion but i have a dog here out of two pets . i would happily run u and ur very well bred lurchers for money so ask ur self this if i have a dog here no breading whatsoever of any lines im confident enough to bet my hard earned muney on him y cant these pups make good working dogs ? thanks for ur input tho dotty doo

well thats ur opionion but i have a dog here out of two pets . i would happily run u and ur very well bred lurchers for money so ask ur self this if i have a dog here no breading whatsoever of any lines im confident enough to bet my hard earned muney on him y cant these pups make good working dogs ? thanks for ur input tho dotty doo

:laugh:

if ye after a match pm me :bye:

fooking match dogs oot a pets :clapper: only on thl :haha:

well what quary u wana run n what lines ya dogs from dotty doo

no fancy lines mate, just worker to worker :o

an what did i say, pm me, i aint on here for fame, or publicity, or to sell me pups i have bred out of a pup :bye: