HANDING OVER THE REIGHNS

ALRIGHT TROOPS

TOOK MY 13YR OLD OUT SATURDAY NIGHT WAE MY BIG DOG.

WEE DONE 9/10 PARKS NA DA.

MY BOY SAID GEE ME THE LAMP DA SO I GAVE HIM THE BK PK AND LAMP AND SAID CARRY ON .

NOW FOR THE 1ST TIME I WAS A SPECTATOR.

I WATCHED HIM CLIMB UP BANKING S TO GET THE HIGH GROUND AND LAMP SLOWLY WATCHING THE GROUND FROM THE HEDGE OUT TO YHE MIDDLE AND 180 TO THE HEDGE.

I NEVER SAID NOTHING TO HIM.

SUDDENLY HE PISSED THE BIG DOG AND SAID THERE ITS THERE BIG DOG AND HIM CLICKED

DOG WENT OVER THE FENCE AND SO DID HE THE WEE MAN RAN 80YRDS LAMP STILL ON HIS QUARRY I STOOD THERE USELESS WONDERING/PROUD/HOPING WHAT THE FECK WAS THE OUT COME GONEY BE.

IJUMPED UP THE BANKING TO WATCH A TURN CHASE TURN CHASE LIGHT FLICKERING CATCH.

BIG DOG RETRIVED WITHIN 20 YRDS TO MY BOY .

LUMP IN THE THROAT STUFF.

MY BOY WAS AS COOL AS ICE AND SAID HERE DAD YOU CAN CARRY FOR A CHANGE.

THANK f**k IT WAS DARK CAUSE I WAS SO PROUD.

I NEVER MADE A ISSUE.

ILL NEVER FORGET IT/EVER.

MAYBE ILL GO LAMPIMG WITH HIM IN FUTURE INSTEDE OF THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

• Like 3

i took my wee girl out a couple of times she is only 7 and loves it the first time she seen a bunny caught she said to me that as a great chase. so next when i bred my bitch i told her she can have her own pup .she is hunting mad. she was even with me on sunday when we had to dig for a farmer who was loosing hens and she loved it aswell. i have 2 smaller boys and i don't think they will have the same interest as my girl

IM MISTY EYED THINKING ABOUT IT CHEERS MEN :thumbs:

HOPE FOR MY BOY TEACHING TO HIS SONS DAUGHTERS.

IVE 8 BOYS AND HES THE YOUNGEST AND HES ALL HUNTING /HUNTING /HUNTING/DOGS /DOGS /DOGS.FEVER TITTYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR POSSITIVES :thumbs: 3TS GERZ WEE

GUYS RABBIT WAS8/1/2 IBS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.