picker up wanted

Guest john5

i have a shoot in north west Lancashire and need an experianced dog and handler for picking up , usually on saturday afternoons every other weekend , next shoot is the 17th of september

if anyone is interested please reply by PM

leave a landline number ........if you dont have a landline then dont reply

state what dog you have and what experiance you both have

i will pay a small ammount for your services

i dont want to hear from muppets with "wish i lived closer" or "my dog is still a pup" and "can i come with my bull x"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would love to fetch the staff one day don't want paying but would like to see her on a real shoot, she does the biz rough shooting.   Kieran

awwwwwww , you didnt have to put up a post to prove your an idiot , but i suppose you had to be first

Well I've just pissed my f*****g self laughing. Stick yer staffie up yer arse mush, the man is looking for a proper dog....... Lol lol lol

have you tried pigeon watch mate im sure someone was looking for this sort of thing a week or so ago :good:

no i have not , good of you to remember it

slight problem with pigeon watch though i got banned sevral years ago .

thanks again

I would love to fetch the staff one day don't want paying but would like to see her on a real shoot, she does the biz rough shooting.

Kieran

awwwwwww , you didnt have to put up a post to prove your an idiot , but i suppose you had to be first

• Like 1

I would love to fetch the staff one day don't want paying but would like to see her on a real shoot, she does the biz rough shooting.

Kieran

LOL :laugh: seriously no need to be scared if you want proof the dog can do the job take me up on the offer you'll be shocked :victory:

Or just check out threads involving Little Mo

Kieran

LOL :laugh: seriously no need to be scared if you want proof the dog can do the job take me up on the offer you'll be shocked :victory:

to$$ers like you dont shock me anymore :D ,................its what i have come to expect from you

as for reading your posts i will not bother because i dont believe your degeneration taken place on my thread , probably since your conception :feck:

Kieran

to$$ers like you dont shock me anymore :D ,................its what i have come to expect from you

as for reading your posts i will not bother because i dont believe your degeneration taken place on my thread , probably since your conception :feck:

Aye that's a nice way to talk to someone who's politely answering your request, frankly I can see who the tosser on this thread is!

Did I sleep with your wife/mother/dad or something?? There seems to be a lot of ill will on your part.

Kieran

Aye that's a nice way to talk to someone who's politely answering your request, frankly I can see who the tosser on this thread is!

Did I sleep with your wife/mother/dad or something?? There seems to be a lot of ill will on your part.

your just adding to your own confusion , women , men and wanting to pick up with a staffie , bless you friend your a national treasure

Well I've just pissed my f*****g self laughing. Stick yer staffie up yer arse mush, the man is looking for a proper dog....... Lol lol lol

lol ya cnut lol I been pissing myself laughing since yesterday :laugh: cheered right me up. At least you've the balls to take on the staff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and sweetpea don't take politeness for confusion :air_kiss: