Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

ive seen a lot of little shitty patts on here need 5 or 6 of em to do the job, this line are machines ive seen the mother grand parents yes just like some of your with half a lip and the throat ripped but these are bread for the job that gets there throat ripped if you no what i mean. i dont do it but ive seen the line

does he retrieve lol

if thats you in your avatar you look like a nonce mate so if you wanna take the piss lets meet cock

ive seen a lot of little shitty patts on here need 5 or 6 of em to do the job, this line are machines ive seen the mother grand parents yes just like some of your with half a lip and the throat ripped but these are bread for the job that gets there throat ripped if you no what i mean. i dont do it but ive seen the line

does he retrieve lol

if thats you in your avatar you look like a nonce mate so if you wanna take the piss lets meet cock

a handsome devil aint i

does he retrieve lol

a handsome devil aint i

just as i thought :icon_redface:

does he retrieve lol

a handsome devil aint i

just as i thought :icon_redface:

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-photo-gallery-in-the-courtroom-with-gary-ridgway-20110218,0,3449230.photogallery

does he retrieve lol

You my good sir...are a clown :big_boss:

FTB

• Like 1

LOOKS MORE LIKE A PUG THAN A PATT

just to give you some advise, ive just looked at your gall u got a terrier with dalmation in it, a black thing with foxes ears, and a brown dolly terrier, f**k me you got some cheek with that f*****g lot mixed bread shite.at least mine was bread to do its job this line dont welsh on big claws never mind the holes your down.lot of tits on here that dont know what there talking a bout yea and i bet you shoot before the dog gets hold :hmm:

Been a hell of a lot of other blood put into that away from nuttall blood fella,if that was bred on a close line originating from nuttalls stock i couldnt see it been 16"tts and a sandy colour is there pit in its blood somewhere ? or shar pei :laugh:

trouble is mate people like yourself keep breeding shite lines as ive had a look at your little dog. patts was bread with pitt in them in the first place, so because idiots keep breeding them with there mates not really knowing much a bout the breed the dogs then become to small and to weak like the look of the one you have, some good dog men have the right dogs to introduce size to keep the line correct so the dogs come out alive :chair:

Looks like a long line of staffs that had a bit of patterdale added to me

na mate just a stronger dog than yours :tongue2:

Yes he's very strong :tongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5odO50KzWc&feature=related

correct ;) the line comes out alive thats why grandparents still here :thumbs:

ohh by the way if i know anyone who wants a yorkshire terrier i will let them have your details :tongue2: