Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

ye still havent answered my questions sweeper fella,how old are ye and how much did ye pay for that pup ? and how many years ye been into terrier work (earth dogs)?? :thumbs:

He didn't pay for it because it's his own line I thought. Who's line is it :hmm: Where did you get the old pics from?

No mate he bought it of somebody he wouldnt tell me who but said they had the line 30 years from old nuttall stock he had seen the line 3 generations back and they were all in pieces he also said he paid good money for it its a funny old thread :thumbs:

final reply to this topic.i wont tell you the line i dont need to,it is an old strong line believe as you wish but yous could never get the line. finished

:toast: and there ends 25 pages of the best laugh iv ever had on here .Ah come back sweeper we were only messin :laugh: your dogs lovely honestly

• Like 1

and he never will. He took those old photos off of a website because he doesn't have any old photos. This is the site he took them from...

http://www.hurricanekennels.com/famousp3.html

and this is what they say about using their pics without their consent

All photos are from Hurricanes private collection, they are scanned here, and our property, if you dont have our written permision, no downloads and not to be used in any form on the net or printed on paper, this goes for our complete site

naughty naughty creeper:no:

final reply to this topic.i wont tell you the line i dont need to,it is an old strong line believe as you wish but yous could never get the line. finished

i wudnt take a pup from dat so caled line even if ya paid me to. cum on pal take ur head outta the clouds.