Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

old skool look at the shape not like these week pish on here the last one nuttalls penny.

aint the size of the dog its size of its heart that counts by lookin at the size of the thing u hav u will b diggin 6 drop holes for it before it gets to its game.

old skool look at the shape not like these week pish on here the last one nuttalls penny.

aint the size of the dog its size of its heart that counts by lookin at the size of the thing u hav u will b diggin 6 drop holes for it before it gets to its game.

single handed line not pack pish week fuckers

So whats the name of the fella that bred ye terrier kidder ? who has this line ? Pesonely i think ye are talking shite and ye bought it out the add-mag or of that epupz or something like that either way who ever told ye what that dog was has had ye pants down,but ye only chaseing bunnys outta bush with it so it wont really matter wil it :thumbs: