tracking system/ gps

shootlodge

as far as i am aware , gps tracking is available via mobile phone, with small reciever attached to the bird. But, not 100% sure. I need a system that is portable & with good range.

cheers

Hi mate is this what you mean? its what i use it says its can pick up from 40 miles in perfect conditions but wether it can or not im not sure but its only 8in long very light and works brilliant and very easy to use

telem1.jpg

telem2.jpg

telem3.jpg

telem4.jpg

• Like 1

I know what you mean mate. Yes there is a system, developed along those lines, which gives a GPS positioning possibility with a mobile phone. Last I heard it was on the Market, or just about to be, it was around £1,500 or thereabouts I think. Unsure of facts and figures, but Google it and I am sure it will come up. The guy was from Europe. With the Telemetry which is around I think it is unecessary to start with that sort of expense. Especially if you double Tag. £800 will get you a set for life with Ben Long.

I know what you mean mate. Yes there is a system, developed along those lines, which gives a GPS positioning possibility with a mobile phone. Last I heard it was on the Market, or just about to be, it was around £1,500 or thereabouts I think. Unsure of facts and figures, but Google it and I am sure it will come up. The guy was from Europe. With the Telemetry which is around I think it is unecessary to start with that sort of expense. Especially if you double Tag. £800 will get you a set for life with Ben Long.

alot better out there thank ben long sytem for that money

saxonmaster has the ideal telemety mate, im buying one next week, dont no about the one you are on about for the mobile phone, but when u do find the answer, let me no as sounds a cheaper way and with tecnology on the iphone, i hope its possible,