stolen bedlington

I thought I would give a description of Chilli , she is a blue Bedlington, she very large too big for a bitch at about 17inches and she has the build of a dog not a bitch her other most distinguishing feature is that she has very pale tan colured eyes not the usual brown colour, and at the time she was stolen she had an on going ear infection that she was being treated for it would be very noticable by now she could possibly have a head tilt or constantly scratching the irritating ear.Please think about this description she would look very scruffy if not clipped or they may have cut her coat and topnot hard to change her appearance, you may have seen her and not thought anything about it before now. It could be her, she'd know her name, just call it and see her reaction, just try that whenever you see blue Bedlington bitch, she needs to come home now... we need your help.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to say thankyou for all the postings and the personal message's they are encouraging , it just goes to prove that a few rotten apples spoil it for the rest.... or at least that's what they think!!! Please don't stop, talk to as many of your mates as possible this week or weekend whenever you meet up with good honest hunting folk you really do hold the key to getting Chilli home

She is only a pet not a working dog she would be kept to TRY and breed from and only someone within this community would have that knowledge to use her to TRY and breed a quality working dog. Just greedy,lazy :censored: who earn out of someone's grief.

Got A great piece of news today about dog knappers in our area can't believe that they are so blatantly stupid Cheers for that :drink:

Read this today dog theft has increased has increased 140% in the last 12 months FACT.

Where are all these dogs going?

Let hope it leads to the return of your dog :yes: .Dog thieves are vermin there should be a notice board on here to name and shame them.

I agree but the :censored: would turn it around on you because naming and shaming is an invasion of privacy rights or so I am told, its better to become a thief the law has an uncanny way of protecting them

Hi im Kathy, im Co-ordinator for Wales for Doglost, I have been helping Lisa and Sue in the search to find "Chilli". Sue is devestated, and we have worked hard together to try and get Chilli home.

It has taken us six months to get Chilli changed from a missing dog to a stolen dog, with the police at Crickhowell, and at last we have a crime number.

I speak to Sue on a daily basis, and we have now become friends, and i hope that the fact that chilli is microchipped will bring her home. We are 100% sure who is responsible for the theft of Chilli, and hope that new information recieved, and a recent meeting with the police, will bring these scum bags to justice.

If anyone has any information regarding Chillis whereabout please contact Sue or myself.

Has a Bedlington Bitch appeared in your area within the last 8 months, was the dog purchased from Wales, chilli is microchipped, so easily distinguishable.

If there are any members of Hunting Life that would like to help Sue find Chilli, please go to the Doglost.co.uk website, you can run Chilli's posters off from there, and place in your local vets, feedstores, post offices, schools, etc., Chilli could be anywhere in the country by now, so any additional postering would be a great help.

If anyone has had a dog stolen, please contact me on 01545-560885 the dogs details and picture will be put on the national website within minutes, we have co-ordinators in all areas who will advise you on numbers for the pounds in your area, vets, police etc., Once the dog has been put on the site you can print off posters, which will contain all the details submitted, along with the dogs picture. If your dog is stolen make it too hot to handle, poster, poster!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly the Beddie at Rochdale is not Chilli, you are always waiting for THAT ONE phonecall, it's hard when all your hopes are dashed and you start to despair again, hope that little girl finds a fantastic home she's already had a repreve from death row at one pound and she moves again this week, it's so sad to see these dogs in care when they only need a home.

You are exactly like us we are NOT GOING TO GIVE UP, the slightest info we double check, determined to find our Chilli, OUR PROPERTY and we WILL get her back to her home, just a bit more luck and help from anyone on this site... don't be shy

Could we have a forum where we could name n shame anon? Or would the web site be liable? Any mods know? Another site names antis so why not with theives? they're worse than antis! Good look with dog Lisa

Thankyou Waz 77 it would be so easy to type these individuals names right now because this :censored: is an active dog theif who takes any opportunity to snatch a dog, this one will hide it in his house and deny he has it when you confront him, a few have pushed past and there is the dog!!! he is arrogant, dispicable and will continue his trade every day, we need some way of exposing these people and letting other people in the areas around where these :censored: live, to warn them what these :censored: are capable of

If i were you Lisa i'd pm everyone on here in your area,stop the same thing happening to their dogs,and with a bit of luck someone will take it upon themselves to 'have a word' n make sure he does'nt do it again,i know more than a few who'd like their chance to right a few wrongs ;)