Can it be done

many years ago seen with my own eyes minshaws blue catch 27 in one night single handed and probably would have still ran a few more

never

lancer no need to lie dont keep minshaw dogs never have went out 3 times with victor 20 years ago seen that blue do 27 hares yes small fields but middle of winter not leverets all single handed second time out went to penrith watched the same dog do 112 rabbits in one night single handed third time out watched same dog pull several hares 3 foxes and 2 red deer like i said that dog was the best ive seen in 30 years dont think ill see another like it ever again

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

many years ago seen with my own eyes minshaws blue catch 27 in one night single handed and probably would have still ran a few more

never

lancer no need to lie dont keep minshaw dogs never have went out 3 times with victor 20 years ago seen that blue do 27 hares yes small fields but middle of winter not leverets all single handed second time out went to penrith watched the same dog do 112 rabbits in one night single handed third time out watched same dog pull several hares 3 foxes and 2 red deer like i said that dog was the best ive seen in 30 years dont think ill see another like it ever again

so whats this post about????? this one is even better...it must be some dog ya spoof :whistling:

I think the question should be "where was it done" rather than what dogs or their age..........that would pretty much tell you all you need to know.

Personally, I have only visited one place where you could see in excess of 40 hares in a night.

What type of ground did they get ran on?

• Like 1

i know there were good bags caught with that dog,but never has that many hares caught with one dog either summer or winter,and anyone who done abit should know that,while on about minshaws blue did he have to dogs of that name the first one died after getting a cut off barb wire.

i know there were good bags caught with that dog,but never has that many hares caught with one dog either summer or winter,and anyone who done abit should know that,while on about minshaws blue did he have to dogs of that name the first one died after getting a cut off barb wire.

Whats the terrain like in that area mate?...........have you run a lot in that area? (and no I am not being a funny c**t, genuine question)

A lad did 50 odd the other night with his young dog, so why not?

50 odd what if you say hares mate????? i'm hunting a long time and this is some land yous have .fair play lads

No sorry you misunderstand, you said "144 bits of game" that included rabbits, 7 hares and some roe.......least I think thats what the bloke said, so I think that can be done.

All I will say is, I have seen a lot of people say things are bollocks, when I know they have and can be done......... :thumbs:

A lad did 50 odd the other night with his young dog, so why not?

50 odd what if you say hares mate????? i'm hunting a long time and this is some land yous have .fair play lads

No sorry you misunderstand, you said "144 bits of game" that included rabbits, 7 hares and some roe.......least I think thats what the bloke said, so I think that can be done.

All I will say is, I have seen a lot of people say things are bollocks, when I know they have and can be done......... :thumbs:

no probs mate :thumbs:

Whats the terrain like in that area mate?...........have you run a lot in that area? (and no I am not being a funny c**t, genuine question)

good flat fields round the penrith area,right across to the pennines,hilly there,caught plenty of rabbits around penrith,best bags of rabbits for a lot of people in the eightys would be flusco or the gypsm works,do you genuine believe one dog is capable of 27 hares wilf,iknow this dog was good but it wasnt that good,no dog will.

Honest awnser, in the south, no way............in some of those walled fields up there...........its a f*****g tall order and I have never seen a dog that could or even been out with someone that would attempt it.........and if thats your area and you say no, then I have to bow to your better knowledge mate :thumbs: