• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Liz123
      We’re keen to introduce our 2 year old Jack Russell to ratting.
      We’re based in East Devon. Are there any local groups or anyone that can teach us / her the ropes?

• By Fox dog
      For kennel areas your thoughts please, anybody use these 
      A24 Rat Traps - 5 Pack from Goodnature Traps UK
      GOODNATURETRAPS.CO.UK Priced at a bulk rate, Goodnature 5-Packs are great value. They bundle together five traps and...  
    • By Bosun11
      23..!
      Missed the first one, she gobbled up the next two (a nasty habit she's just started this year) and there's 20 in the photo. They just kept coming..!

• By JennyPenny
      We have a rat infestation and are looking for help getting rid of them.  Our neighbour was feeding rats on thier property (!) and built up an impressive population.  When she stopped feeding them they moved into our stable/barn area and there are now too many for my cat to keep up with.  We don't want to use poison because of our cat and Labrador.  Is there anyone around the Anglesey area with a dog or ferret that can help? Not asking for a freebee  - happy to pay.
    • By Diggerman Dan
      Hello, would just like a few pointers from the more experienced members than me on the best way or their particular methods of breaking terriers to livestock? I have a relative that keeps poultry on an allotment that would let me take my pup through, but he’s 5 months now and like most working bred terriers he’s feisty and excited by fur and feather. I wouldn’t want any nasty mistakes to happen so any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.