Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

People keep saying its all for fun so why is there so many people cheating . That pup was in the pup class and got a second why did she have it in any other class ? If its under 12 months it goes in the pup class if its over 12 months then it goes into the overs OR under classes . And why was it racing on the day aswell was it not for over and unders aswell? To many cheats at these shows and they are making alot of people think twice about going to them .

my dogs got plenty on sunday an i cant say im in this click ur goin on about i take my dogs to these shows for the crack over the summer all my dogs work an do well at it my black bitch got the racing an shes a bull cross an she works so [bANNED TEXT] is ur problem the way ur gettin on about all these dogs that arent workin is makin me think is urs workin

oh yes my dogs are working and work hard

• Like 1

People keep saying its all for fun so why is there so many people cheating . That pup was in the pup class and got a second why did she have it in any other class ? If its under 12 months it goes in the pup class if its over 12 months then it goes into the overs OR under classes . And why was it racing on the day aswell was it not for over and unders aswell? To many cheats at these shows and they are making alot of people think twice about going to them .

speedy they want to make sure the price of there pups go up that is why they flood unders and the whippet class to make sure they win. why bother going to these shows cause there no point running your dogs when they will go to any means to make sure they win. even putting blinkers on dogs. its getting more like horse racing

the dog hd quallified for the 32counties race of the unders wots the big problem

Oh sorry didnt think pups were aloud to race in that funny how that was the only pup. My problem is with the cheats . So are you saying that a pup can go in to the ring for any class it is suited for .

well my bitch that was in the 32 counties lurcher show was out working last night and i am just about to get ready to bring her out with a couple of my terriers for a dig now but first i have a few trophies to polish :laugh:

lurcher 330 fair play to you cause as you said before your dogs work. that is what it is all about. not ones keeping there lurchers as greyhounds and not working there dogs thats the sad part they are ruining it for decent working dogs that are being run over the summer to keep them ticking over till the season starts.atb danny hope you have a good season

speedy they want to make sure the price of there pups go up that is why they flood unders and the whippet class to make sure they win. why bother going to these shows cause there no point running your dogs when they will go to any means to make sure they win. even putting blinkers on dogs. its getting more like horse racing

This is my point alot of men are stopping going as the are fed up with a#s lickers and cheats . And blinkers if it was a working dog it would be chaseing the lure not ofter dogs .

• Like 1

there was no race for pups tht show an funny it won the unders cuz it was better than [bANNED TEXT] was there at the time

an for the blinkers how does it make it cheat if a horse is wearin blinkers does it class as cheat sure if the dog was runnnin an bumpin other dogs an gettin a dog or its self injured then it wud b a yappin match 2 use need 2 catch a grip if use want 2 work ur dog work it if use dont who gives a fK if i take my dogs 2 a show an they win everythin thats goin that day does that mean i dont work my dogs

its got dam all 2 do with the price of pups my bitch got the overs on sunday an if i was goin 2 bred her i would charge anymore than [bANNED TEXT] i paid of any of my dogs use are all yappin cuz use ave nothin else 2 do an didnt win anythin if use went 2 the show an came home with a load of trophies u wudnt have said a word it would of been a great show

there was no race for pups tht show an funny it won the unders cuz it was better than [bANNED TEXT] was there at the time

an for the blinkers how does it make it cheat if a horse is wearin blinkers does it class as cheat sure if the dog was runnnin an bumpin other dogs an gettin a dog or its self injured then it wud b a yappin match 2 use need 2 catch a grip if use want 2 work ur dog work it if use dont who gives a fK if i take my dogs 2 a show an they win everythin thats goin that day does that mean i dont work my dogs

Are you for real , is this dog a pup ? why was it in the unders race? why was it in the pup class and the unders class ? this is all i have asked . I have not said anything to you about working your dogs just about cheating . And yet you still cant tell me the age of this dog maybe if you done it would sort things out .Oh and what all is in your bitch?

Edited by speedy1234