Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

If the the overall dog had already qualified then the reserve goes through it was an open show so there was no restrictions my bitch had qualified at 5 shows but from the the 1st one she qualified in the reserve went through from then on

Lurcher 330 does shinning a tourch into your next door neighbours garden and sending the dog in after their pet rabbit realy constitute as hunting or lambing lmao

danny300 u are really startin 2 bug me what is ur problem they dont want 2 work there dogs so [bANNED TEXT] is it a crime they would ratherr race them its in them 2 run if its after a rabbit or plastic bag the next time ur out lampin put some pics of ur dogs doin this so hard work that u call its prob a few rabbits here an there there prob never out the door prob lyin infront of the fire every nte

danny300 u are really startin 2 bug me what is ur problem they dont want 2 work there dogs so [bANNED TEXT] is it a crime they would ratherr race them its in them 2 run if its after a rabbit or plastic bag the next time ur out lampin put some pics of ur dogs doin this so hard work that u call its prob a few rabbits here an there there prob never out the door prob lyin infront of the fire every nte

listen flashellie i dont no how to put pics up if i could i would. as for sitting in front of fire dont talk sh.t my dogs work fox and rabbit theres a few lads on this site that no me and can tell a nobody like you what there like. so stop talking bull and stay out of it. go take your bullx out tonite with its BLINKERS on and see how many bunnys it takes home for the pot and let us no how you get on

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows

so some people can cheat and tell lies about the height of there dogs if its whippet or none ped whippet :bad:

• Like 3

u didnt like it when i started mouthin off bout ur suposed 2 b workin dogs unlike mine that does work an i dnt lie about the height of my dog if anyone wants 2 measure my dog they can feel free an i dont have whippet or non peds i own lurchers nothin but lurchers part from my pup which longdog if ur wantin 2 go down that road

Was not there but heard there was 12 lurchers running John had China and the big dog The McCoys had 3 dogs so there was 7 other dogs. Is this show worthy of the title 32 county? IT'S A JOKE

no its not .that show should have been called mc stay and mc coy show cause alot of people are not going to these shows because of the likes of them. they are doing more damage to the shows

we all think bluebell does a good job of taking all the pics but i think thers to many of the mc coy racing team everytime someone posts you have to scroll through about 40 pictures of them to get reading the next post.whenbluebell starts an article its usually photos of herself standing at the top of a cliff at kilkeel or at other shows in various seductive poses.for gods sake she needs to catch a grip and puts other pics of people up that are not winning we all know by now what she looks like she must think shes miss world.i think its time bluebell to waken up and smell the coffee

• Like 3
Guest thebigdog

lets be fair boy and girls, your all f*****g losers, on a hunting site crying about who won a f*****g wee cheap tin cup and rosette. how dull your lives must be. if you have a dog and you want to race then race it, if you want to hunt it then hunt it, it doesnt matter a f**k as long as the dog and yourself are healthy and happy. get over yourselves.

• Like 1

can anyone shed some light on why barry holland covered for fiona about why her dog was in the pup class and then entered into another class. it just goes to show about the amount of cheating this click is getting away with.

fiona loyes the trophies theres word going around she gathering them up to make a few quid running her own show,i think the judges are placing her and not her pup for its a bag of nerves

• Like 1

u didnt like it when i started mouthin off bout ur suposed 2 b workin dogs unlike mine that does work an i dnt lie about the height of my dog if anyone wants 2 measure my dog they can feel free an i dont have whippet or non peds i own lurchers nothin but lurchers part from my pup which longdog if ur wantin 2 go down that road

i dont care what you think of my dogs what im on about is the cheating from the click you said you were part of it must be touching a nerve when people ask questions about what the hell is going on?

its the same as peter morgan at shanes castle is his dog a lakeland or a crossbreed. his dog got 2nd in the lakeland class o no that was not good enough for him he wanted first in the crossbreed heat so he put him in to it.fair play to mat lee who told him he could not do this. so is that not cheating

• Like 1

if u read my post danny300 i said im not in the click an everyone has a real cheek on this an has no balls if u want 2 mouth of dont do it behind a computer do it 2 there faces go 2 rose an tel her shes a cheat for usin blinkers go 2 fiona an tel her that her dog shudnt o been in any other class than pups an that its a bag of nevrs so [bANNED TEXT] if it is sure as long as its not ur dog no 1 gives a fk an if use are all so big but when its all bottled down use havent got the minerals 2 say anythin an if any of use have anythin 2 say 2 me ill b at the next show!