Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

People keep saying its all for fun so why is there so many people cheating . That pup was in the pup class and got a second why did she have it in any other class ? If its under 12 months it goes in the pup class if its over 12 months then it goes into the overs OR under classes . And why was it racing on the day aswell was it not for over and unders aswell? To many cheats at these shows and they are making alot of people think twice about going to them .

just to put you right my puppy was deva she is only 11 months, she had to run against adult dogs and beat a good field coming 2nd to zola who had already quilified, to earn her place in the 32 counties championship racing, if any one else wasnt confidant enough in there dog to take on an adult field of dog thats there problem...and as for showing her in an adult class after the pups i counted 4 pups in the same class that she won...1 little brindle and white bitch even going in under a different handler!!lol as if no 1 would catch on!!

soo.....if every 1 else does this then why should i , the only reason im getting shit about it is because i won the class, it comes down to conformation and condition,and i cant help it if my dog is the best of that bunch!!

iv just joined the hunting life, im amazed at all the internet warriers on here preaching how people cheat at shows...and how these successful show winning dog dont work??!!..if they'd spend less time on here many be they'd have abit of time to work there own dogs!!lol

just wondering about somthing that was posted earlier how can a whippet type pup that wins the pup class go on to get reserve champion in the open show at the 32 counties.i attended the show with my daughter wee were soaked right through,everytime i looked in the ring at the open lurcher show there was 3 or 4 dogs in every class that had already qualified for the champion of champions.so then what chance had my little girl got of getting the last qualifyer.then the biggest joke of the day was the dog that won the open lurcher show was a dog that had already qualified for champion of champions.

the whistleblower

primrose your not in the click some people will make sure they win everything so they will increase the price of there pups.they are ruining shows and racing just to fill there presses with cups and then sit all winter with there dogs looking at photos. INSTEAD OF WORKING there dogs its a waste of their dogs

danny we all have a good idea of who you are, for your imformation i have bred 2 litters in 3 years and rarely sell a dog,a good handler is all i look for my pups.i hate to see these dogs changing hands 5 time before there 1st birthday, which is the case with these internet warriers getting on here cause they havent given there dogs a chance to settle in before shipping them on if they dnt win the first show they go to.iv won every major show title in n.ireland somtimes twice surely i couldnt be cheating at them all....il put your comment down to jelously...and my dogs do work.

Guest Leanne23

People keep saying its all for fun so why is there so many people cheating . That pup was in the pup class and got a second why did she have it in any other class ? If its under 12 months it goes in the pup class if its over 12 months then it goes into the overs OR under classes . And why was it racing on the day aswell was it not for over and unders aswell? To many cheats at these shows and they are making alot of people think twice about going to them .

just to put you right my puppy was deva she is only 11 months, she had to run against adult dogs and beat a good field coming 2nd to zola who had already quilified, to earn her place in the 32 counties championship racing, if any one else wasnt confidant enough in there dog to take on an adult field of dog thats there problem...and as for showing her in an adult class after the pups i counted 4 pups in the same class that she won...1 little brindle and white bitch even going in under a different handler!!lol as if no 1 would catch on!!

soo.....if every 1 else does this then why should i , the only reason im getting shit about it is because i won the class, it comes down to conformation and condition,and i cant help it if my dog is the best of that bunch!!

thats my little brindle and white bitch you are talking about fiona and yes she went into the pup class along with yours and then going into a different class with another handler i was in another ring along with the whippets so i had no clue till i got out.... so nothing to do with no1 catching on it was pure fun for the other handler to get the wee bitch used to being handled. i am not in it to cheat iam in it for FUN i dont care if i win are lose but to some people it breaks there hearts if ya dont get picked..........

leanne

thats my little brindle and white bitch you are talking about fiona and yes she went into the pup class along with yours and then going into a different class with another handler i was in another ring along with the whippets so i had no clue till i got out.... so nothing to do with no1 catching on it was pure fun for the other handler to get the wee bitch used to being handled. i am not in it to cheat iam in it for FUN i dont care if i win are lose but to some people it breaks there hearts if ya dont get picked..........

leanne

fiona does not like to LOOSE did you not no that leanne :laugh: see what i mean its meant to be about fun not winning atb danny

just wondering about somthing that was posted earlier how can a whippet type pup that wins the pup class go on to get reserve champion in the open show at the 32 counties.i attended the show with my daughter wee were soaked right through,everytime i looked in the ring at the open lurcher show there was 3 or 4 dogs in every class that had already qualified for the champion of champions.so then what chance had my little girl got of getting the last qualifyer.then the biggest joke of the day was the dog that won the open lurcher show was a dog that had already qualified for champion of champions.

the whistleblower

primrose your not in the click some people will make sure they win everything so they will increase the price of there pups.they are ruining shows and racing just to fill there presses with cups and then sit all winter with there dogs looking at photos. INSTEAD OF WORKING there dogs its a waste of their dogs

danny we all have a good idea of who you are, for your imformation i have bred 2 litters in 3 years and rarely sell a dog,a good handler is all i look for my pups.i hate to see these dogs changing hands 5 time before there 1st birthday, which is the case with these internet warriers getting on here cause they havent given there dogs a chance to settle in before shipping them on if they dnt win the first show they go to.iv won every major show title in n.ireland somtimes twice surely i couldnt be cheating at them all....il put your comment down to jelously...and my dogs do work.

welcome were going to have some fun :yes:

now tell the truth. it might do you good to cause i will tell the truth :tongue2:

first of all never mind about CONFORMATION OR CONDITION this is about working dogs not show dogs so get a grip before you go talking bullsh't

I'm new to the board but have been around the dogs for a long time, I was at that show and never seen any cheating, the shows are about CONFORMATION and CONDITION,and racing your dog, the field is the test for the working dog...Danny300 you seem very up set by the results...as you say its only fun and it was the judge on the day that picks the winners, ...unless your saying the judge had done some cheating ? as for the pup, your on about have you some problem with it being raced ? if it was good enough whats the problem with it being entered ? its coming across that you seem jealous of the dog or owner by the comments above, thats just my observation...as I neither know you or the owner of the pup....Winner69