Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

which dog my black 1 got a club the hairy 1 has got 3 im not really interseted if its in the feild ill have a go at it but ill not go out to get them have no perpose for them so i dont kill them 2 leave them lying at the back of the hedge

i get alot of calls from sheep farmers who want rid of them so you have to help them any way you can

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

i say not the parents were ment to b good but they never hunted an the man who had the dog never done a tap with him an when i got it he said it was doin the lot an i kept it for the season an it didnt want 2 chase anythin it was about 2

aye i did go out got 9 with the wheaton an 4 with the pup

i did trust this person he was a good friend of the family then had the cheek not 2 give me my money back he said once it leaves my yard an it was my first lurcher so i hadnt a clue

why not name and shame him on hear cause i would if someone is selling sh.t i would