Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

danny300 the bull x is a 78 bred not first x u twat ive got diff dogs for diff game ive got a dog for heavy game an a dog for easy game an i do hunt a brave bit u must b 1 o these tits that has the dog way the face pulld off it an its not worth a wnk an if u were at the show yesterday y didnt u come up an join in in our 4sum haha apple would of loved to meet u an we wont bite then u dont have the minerals hahaha

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

danny300 the bull x is a 78 bred not first x u twat ive got diff dogs for diff game ive got a dog for heavy game an a dog for easy game an i do hunt a brave bit u must b 1 o these tits that has the dog way the face pulld off it an its not worth a wnk an if u were at the show yesterday y didnt u come up an join in in our 4sum haha apple would of loved to meet u an we wont bite then u dont have the minerals hahaha

now go back and read who said what about your 4 sums cause it was not me you silly girl my dogs do not get there faces pulled of them so say what you like you muppet

hunting comes first when it comes down to it thats what i love doing seeing my terriers work and seeing my lurchers going after there game and turning and turning it again and them having a good run and not always catching so some game are there for another day that is what it is all about

so y are u bringin all this issue about cheatin because u dont like the click u go on about i agree with ur idea about bring the more sizes in to the racein as my bitch has 2 run in the over 23 an shes only 23an half an shes never goin 2 compete with them big dogs but then shes a greyhound 2 some tits at the show

so y are u bringin all this issue about cheatin because u dont like the click u go on about i agree with ur idea about bring the more sizes in to the racein as my bitch has 2 run in the over 23 an shes only 23an half an shes never goin 2 compete with them big dogs but then shes a greyhound 2 some tits at the show

i dont care about the click its about getting it back to the way it was with no money for the winner a tin cup and a bag of meal should be good enough for everyone who wins

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure cocks.One man in particuler accused me of runnin the lure too slow when the lure was ran full throttle and his dog bloody won .No pleasing some people i say .

Edited by scent
  • Like 3

heres one for every body to think about anyone running a show next year why not have 19 and under 21 and under 23 and under 25 and under and 25 and over .regarding the smaller ones it might work should not matter if it is a whippet or a lurcher go by height and if needed measure the dogs its just something to really think about. it might stop all this sh.t thats going on in the racing and it might get a bit of fairness back into it and get more young folk into it.

so lets hear what you think of this. its just something that might work

IT MIGHT JUST PUT THE FUN BACK INTO IT

as i said here it would be good to try this all dogs race on size bet you some of the whippet folk wont like this

the whole lot of ye are nuts,the shows are over and good job fore one of you takes a stroke over a rosette,1 is shitin therselves over winning and the other cause they cant win,danny300 mate you dont know what day your on one minute you dont care bout shows the next your havin a fit cause a fast dog beats yours.no show can prove a dog is workin bar 1 and theyre banned so get a grip with all this shite and get over yourselves.kegs

• Like 1