Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

It was a good days showing and racing, a few heavy shower during the showing, give up on the umbrella, it was impossible to take pics and hold a umbrella in the wind at the same time. I got soaked but soon dryed out when the sun come out and the racing started, some of the pics might be slightly blurred as the rain hit the len. Had a lovely bowl of veg soup at the end of the day and a cupa which was very welcomed...well done to all the racing winners and show winners and everyone who competed...a few pics i took for Barry and Joe...

The Racing went smoothly with Patsy doing the lure :thumbs: The Racing Winners...

U23...

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

O23...

DSC_0155.jpg

Whippets...

DSC_0137-1.jpg

DSC_0139-1.jpg

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

It was a good days showing and racing, a few heavy shower during the showing, give up on the umbrella, it was impossible to take pics and hold a umbrella in the wind at the same time. I got soaked but soon dryed out when the sun come out and the racing started, some of the pics might be slightly blurred as the rain hit the len. Had a lovely bowl of veg soup at the end of the day and a cupa which was very welcomed...well done to all the racing winners and show winners and everyone who competed...a few pics i took for Barry and Joe...

The Racing went smoothly with Patsy doing the lure :thumbs: The Racing Winners...

U23...

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

O23...

DSC_0155.jpg

Whippets...

DSC_0137-1.jpg

DSC_0139-1.jpg

look the pic bluebell thank you

just wondering about somthing that was posted earlier how can a whippet type pup that wins the pup class go on to get reserve champion in the open show at the 32 counties.i attended the show with my daughter wee were soaked right through,everytime i looked in the ring at the open lurcher show there was 3 or 4 dogs in every class that had already qualified for the champion of champions.so then what chance had my little girl got of getting the last qualifyer.then the biggest joke of the day was the dog that won the open lurcher show was a dog that had already qualified for champion of champions.

the whistleblower

just wondering about somthing that was posted earlier how can a whippet type pup that wins the pup class go on to get reserve champion in the open show at the 32 counties.i attended the show with my daughter wee were soaked right through,everytime i looked in the ring at the open lurcher show there was 3 or 4 dogs in every class that had already qualified for the champion of champions.so then what chance had my little girl got of getting the last qualifyer.then the biggest joke of the day was the dog that won the open lurcher show was a dog that had already qualified for champion of champions.

the whistleblower

primrose your not in the click some people will make sure they win everything so they will increase the price of there pups.they are ruining shows and racing just to fill there presses with cups and then sit all winter with there dogs looking at photos. INSTEAD OF WORKING there dogs its a waste of their dogs

• Like 1

my dogs got plenty on sunday an i cant say im in this click ur goin on about i take my dogs to these shows for the crack over the summer all my dogs work an do well at it my black bitch got the racing an shes a bull cross an she works so [bANNED TEXT] is ur problem the way ur gettin on about all these dogs that arent workin is makin me think is urs workin