Hound men in Northern Ireland

there are a few about mate but a lot are not full welsh most have a bit of harrier dont know the reason for this but it must bring something to the mix is it a bit more speed or something eles i dont know as im only really only getting into hounds myself and trying to learn as much as my brain will let me. a fella i know is over the moon with what he has crash any cover best of luck finding what you after

would love to see you hounds run if intrested send me pm

robert

YEAH WELL THE 1S I KNOW OFF ARE GREAT BURROW MARKERS WHEN MR CHARLES GOES TO GROUND THEY WILL EAT THE BANKING UP...THATS THE BOYS IM AFTER TOO.... WAS SOLD TOO HOUNDS LAST WEEK A 5 YR OLD BEAGLE AND A 3 YR OLD HARRIER SPRINGER CROSS AND HER PUP 5 MONTHS.... IM IN NORTHERN IRELAND TOO LADS PM IF YAS WANA HOOK UP SOMETIME AND DO A BIT OF COVER ALL THE BEST STOP END

ive only been out a few times this season mates round this way havnt got the drive to go out all the time. i travel to other boys but put two to ground last week and dug them ive couple terrier pups that im starting this year. killed one on the lamp last night.