Blokes a messer organized to trail this dog twice now once on friday and ince sunday its a good job we tried ringin before travelling down cause it nearly a 200 mile drive and he just blanks the 4n calls and messages. Somthing not right about the dog

Haha realy aren't u the 1 that was suposed to come here sat night when I stayed off work just to wait for u then waited in all day Sunday for u aswell and no show. Just another dreamer tell u what glad u dint turn up because your clearly full of sh*t

Oh and just for the tossers that did waste my time u no who u are I let the dog go for practically nothing no where near asking price. I was more interested in him having right home than the cash but I'm sure if I'd have said that the num of muppets ringing would of trebled!!!!

you got the rong lad, im the lad whos was trailing the dog on friday then at the last minute you were called into work :whistling: your a taxi driver right. Then on the 4n you said ring me tomoro afternoon and weel trial it on sunday as its my only day off. 50+ calls later and god noes how many texts and still no reply. i would of been happy to hand more than 250 over for the dog if it done what you said on the phone the money wernt a issue but looking at the pics of the dog it aint got a mark on it so i very much doubt it does what you said it does.

i said to you on the 4n weel go out and it only had to do 1 thing, 1 slip and id of been happy to hand the money over, why was that so difficult when you claimed the dog would do 5. it would of took no longer than a hour of your time. The dog would of had a home for life and worked to the full but you f****d about that much you just waisted my time and credit lol.

in any way ive ended up with a dog what i got for FREE whats doing the bizz so :censored:

Blokes a messer organized to trail this dog twice now once on friday and ince sunday its a good job we tried ringin before travelling down cause it nearly a 200 mile drive and he just blanks the 4n calls and messages. Somthing not right about the dog

Haha realy aren't u the 1 that was suposed to come here sat night when I stayed off work just to wait for u then waited in all day Sunday for u aswell and no show. Just another dreamer tell u what glad u dint turn up because your clearly full of sh*t

if you look througb your txts the last txt i sent to you was thats fine mate aslong as your going to keep the dog till sunday. you wernt waiting for me at all you liar last time i spoke to you was friday and you said youd been called into work s dont come down tonight, as i rang you to ask what time i should be at grantham and were should i meet you and you said weel go out on sunday, if you look throu your phone at the calls and messages my num ends in 05, so how about you go and have a look at the txts and the amount of missed calls you will have off me.

n e number1 spoke to you off my 4n also as the dog was for him so im sure he will be posting on this thread when he has the time to come on,

Edited by North east finest
Right end of mate your full of it, lyeing to no 1 but yourself. The last txt what was sent was me saying will you keep the dog till sunday for me. Cause you said come down sunday. Then you never replied so just leave it at that

So why would I reply back to everybody else but not u I still had the dog until last night

well ask your self that your full of shit, you never sent me your postcode at all you lying b*****d, so you are denying having god noes how many missed calls of my number all day saturday and sunday. as i said your only lying to your self and to prove it im going to upload all the messages off my phone onto my computer and get them up on hear :yes: