simple dont eat that shite

get yourself a good pie and beans.or better still a big mac

a chinky is better than a f*****g big mac ffs......... :yes:

Hate having food poisoning had it a few times now, Put me right off my legs layed up in bed, Shitting and spewing at the same time, Cant have a sip of water without throw your gut up renching yourself,

Na fcuking hate it,

P.S Use an other chicky from now on :bad: :bad: :bad:

• Like 1

in your opinin lol wish they did deliveries

Now thats an interesting point...............why have all the fast food places not got delivery vans all over the country? I mean its a Dragons Den dream.....how many times have you been lying ruff as f**k on a sat/sun morning wishes they delivered? But dont panic mate am sure its in the not so distant future, then you'll not need to get of your arse for big mac........... :laugh:

Now thats an interesting point...............why have all the fast food places not got delivery vans all over the country? I mean its a Dragons Den dream.....how many times have you been lying ruff as f**k on a sat/sun morning wishes they delivered? But dont panic mate am sure its in the not so distant future, then you'll not need to get of your arse for big mac........... :laugh:

i thought about that on a few occasions.why someone does not put an add in paer saying.deliver any fast food.pizza hut/burger king/mcdonalds/kfc.bet they would make money.maybe its the companys that wont do it for legal reasons or something

i thought about that on a few occasions.why someone does not put an add in paer saying.deliver any fast food.pizza hut/burger king/mcdonalds/kfc.bet they would make money.maybe its the companys that wont do it for legal reasons or something

You needing a business partner?

Could use my van seeing as you don't drive, you could take the orders.

:laugh:

FTB