pochers pocket lines plz

iv got a beddy whippet greyhound bitch out of poachers pocket stuff. coming on well at the minute just started jumping fences. heels on and off the lead and comes back when i say. she can be aggressive towards other dogs if aproched with the wrong body language. shes very game and forward too. she stands 23" tts at 6 1/2 months and is big bonef. very powerful dont think she will be a bad rabbit dog but hopefully she will earn her keep on teeth. ill put some pics up [bANNED TEXT] im on thr laptop

FFS..........6 and half months and very game! On what? Your Mam's slippers!

:laugh:

again by game i dont mean game on anything that bites back why does everyone see the word game and associate it with teeth?

by game i mean shes always up for it that meaning anything wether its going through bushes jumping fences killing rats etc etc, i didnt mention being game on charlie :hmm:

You just make yourself sound even stupider the more you post..........go play on your X-box or something.

GAME going through hedges and stuff. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

am 30 you prick not a litle boy bin at it years if you had brain cell you would be dangerus

did i say shes from tested stuff? no! the sires handy on charlie and the dams handy on small deer species thats all im saying, iv seen a dog of 19" from nothing but rabbiting parents anialate charlies

Posted Images

iv got a beddy whippet greyhound bitch out of poachers pocket stuff. coming on well at the minute just started jumping fences. heels on and off the lead and comes back when i say. she can be aggressive towards other dogs if aproched with the wrong body language. shes very game and forward too. she stands 23" tts at 6 1/2 months and is big bonef. very powerful dont think she will be a bad rabbit dog but hopefully she will earn her keep on teeth. ill put some pics up [bANNED TEXT] im on thr laptop

again by game i dont mean game on anything that bites back why does everyone see the word game and associate it with teeth?

by game i mean shes always up for it that meaning anything wether its going through bushes jumping fences killing rats etc etc, i didnt mention being game on charlie :hmm:

You just make yourself sound even stupider the more you post..........go play on your X-box or something.

i know a few girls that are very game, by that do you think i mean they go out tackling foxes? i think you need too do abit of research on the saying 'being game' also while you at it find out what stupider means because im pretty sure thats not a word??

Edited by ban is just a word

personally id say you have seen either bad bullxgreyhounds and bad collie crosses because the bedlington crosses iv seen would never compare to either on foxes.

you still havent answered who this 'phil' is

collie grey better than a bedlington grey on teeth? hmmm

phil haynes

yes proper bred collie crosses out of hardy hill collies that where entered CORRECTLY.sorry to say ive never heard of the man

it wont matter if its a border collie a fell collie a beardie collie or lassie the collie you wont get a consistant fox dog will you,

personally id say you have seen either bad bullxgreyhounds and bad collie crosses because the bedlington crosses iv seen would never compare to either on foxes.

phil haynes

yes proper bred collie crosses out of hardy hill collies that where entered CORRECTLY.sorry to say ive never heard of the man

it wont matter if its a border collie a fell collie a beardie collie or lassie the collie you wont get a consistant fox dog will you,

agree, collie crosses were never bred for the even the thought of tackling anything that bites back hence why they baught in the terrier crosses

i know a few girls that are very game, by that do you think i mean they go out tackling foxes? i think you need too do abit of research on the saying 'being game' also while you at it find out what stupider means because im pretty sure thats not a word??

Listen young fella don't try and patronise me you feckin pretender...........if you've ever seen a "game" dog in the true sense of the word you wouldn't bandy it about like you do!

stu·pid (stoomacr.gifprime.gifpibreve.gifd, styoomacr.gifprime.gif-)

adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.

n.

A stupid or foolish person.

Listen young fella don't try and patronise me you feckin pretender...........if you've ever seen a "game" dog in the true sense of the word you wouldn't bandy it about like you do!

3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

n.

haha iv seen game dogs, asif you actually spent time looking that up for me, i appreciate it honestly, theres a few more words id like too learn ill get back too you on that one pal :thumbs:

n.

haha iv seen game dogs, asif you actually spent time looking that up for me, i appreciate it honestly, theres a few more words id like too learn ill get back too you on that one pal :thumbs:

Yeh righto..............and my dick's a bloater!

its true ban they are game as f**k and will do teth just cos you havent sean his stuf work doesant give you the right to slag a mans dog of saying its not true what they can and carnt do untill you actualy go four a nights lamping with the man and his dog

They maybe a few things mate but I'd seriously doubt they're game...........tenacious,brave,driven BUT not GAME!

:thumbs:

phil haynes

agree, collie crosses were never bred for the even the thought of tackling anything that bites back hence why they baught in the terrier crosses

you people are poorly informed if you honestly believe that

its true ban they are game as f**k and will do teth just cos you havent sean his stuf work doesant give you the right to slag a mans dog of saying its not true what they can and carnt do untill you actualy go four a nights lamping with the man and his dog

They maybe a few things mate but I'd seriously doubt they're game...........tenacious,brave,driven BUT not GAME!

iv seen many of phils dogs work and other bedlington crosses and they are game on anything, sometimes not the tallest of crosses and struggle too kill a fox due too there size but at 19" iv seen them hold down and rag charlies like there a toy no matter what pain inflicted, you dont see many bull crosses squeezing there way down pipes for them and drawing them out do you :tongue2:

phil haynes

you people are poorly informed if you honestly believe that

i wouldnt say collie crosses are the worst cross lads theyv had a red cross put too there name by many purely because hanocks has bred too many shit dogs but there far from foxing dogs anyway, they were a cross bred purely for filling the pot and if your taste buds fancied foxes and you had a collie cross then you would have proberly starved too death,

iv seen many of phils dogs work and other bedlington crosses and they are game on anything, sometimes not the tallest of crosses and struggle too kill a fox due too there size but at 19" iv seen them hold down and rag charlies like there a toy no matter what pain inflicted, you dont see many bull crosses squeezing there way down pipes for them and drawing them out do you :tongue2:

mine is 24 and half ths and his pup is 24 ths so mine arnt to bad of a size its the pups first seasan so i carnt coment on what he is like yet but his dad was single pre ban

Edited by the gafer