i have a dvd made, Lurchers and Countrysports Ireland, 120mins, it has chapter 1. bushing with terriers lurchers and whippets 20mins, 2. ferreting 18 mins, 3. lamping 18mins, 4.pest control with hawks, 10 mins. 5. greyhound raceing and training 14 mins., its due for release at the end of october and i was looking for advice about the best places to advertise it

i have a dvd made, Lurchers and Countrysports Ireland, 120mins, it has chapter 1. bushing with terriers lurchers and whippets 20mins, 2. ferreting 18 mins, 3. lamping 18mins, 4.pest control with hawks, 10 mins. 5. greyhound raceing and training 14 mins., its due for release at the end of october and i was looking for advice about the best places to advertise it

what happened to the other 40mins?

its been a few years since i attended school, but i cant for the life of me figure out how you got 120mins from those figures bud, if im missing something my mistake,but i cant figure it,

:yes::D

might be finished by end of october :laugh:

The best thing to do is put it up in the lurcher section and pretend your looking for advise on where to advertise .......oh you did

how many copies did you have made ? also ask them if you can have them on sale or return. I think you will be stuck with 99% off them but all the best with your enterprise :thumbs: