Rugby world cup 2011

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the welsh had a good world cup in as far as the young players preformed at the highest level and more than lived up to the faith place in them by Gatland, definitely a team for the future ,some very

Well from a neutral point of view the Wales- Samoa game was a good game to watch. Pitty the result, coz i'd have liked Samoa to win. Hey ho.   England. Oh England............Why the fu*k do they hav

Wheres yer f****n chariot now then John Inverdale eh??lol , Laurence Dallaglio was trying his hardest to put a brave face on it, but he will never admit fully when they play shit ( god only knows Wal

Posted Images

Where's you jpg for offering surgery to Hooks kicking foot? :laugh: Watched him shape up for one missed kick and knew for certain he was going to blaze it wide, didn't look at all confident or comfortable.

your are 100% right his kicking was crap but at least we were consistent because so was Steven Jones and even Leigh Halfpenny failed :icon_redface:

but at least we scored a try with only 14 men on the field :tongue2:

Mmm teh panel today didnt seem to agree with the decision neither,as the French player who was only Yellow carded against Tonga recieved a THREE MONTH SUSPENSION

Sam Warburton Red carded THREE DAYS

Never mind at least they are being consistent :censored:

i would like to think you are right but to my understanding the ban was 6 weeks dropped to three weeks because of Sam's excellent record as a clean player :yes:

The point I was trying to make was the inconsistency of it all,

The French guy gets Yellow carded but his offence was deemed to be that bad he got Three Months

Yet Sam Warburton immedeatly was red carded and when viewed after gets six weeks

There has only been Two red cards in the world cup one was for punching the other was Sam Warburton

Plenty of Yellows for tackling ??????????? including the French guy

But whatever we say on here it will not change history

The only crumb of comfort we would have hammered them with 15 on the pitch Fact :toast:

• Like 1

no arguments from me the reffing throughout this competition has been full of inconsistency's in fact i would go so far as to say its been a total joke :yes:

the only problem is the last joke was against us ( not funny ) its hard enough to play with 14 men but when your playing against 16 as you have to include the ref :censored:

in the equation i think wales played there socks off and were still playing the game for the full 80 minuets right up to the whistle even after loosing Adam Jones and

Sam warburton they held there head up high and continued showing there professionalism and character :notworthy: a credit to the game and wales

and as for all this crap about it having nothing to do with the ref red carding sam warburton i only have one thing to say on it

BOLLO*KS

anyway that game is now behind us aussies next that should be a good game both teams need to and want to win with a passion :yes: and both will feel they have

a lot to prove :boogy:

lets hope rhys priestland is back because boy o boy did we miss him last game as our kicking was shit :yes:

• Like 1

geniunly tell me,,, i would have thought the ozys wouldnt be pleased,, with him being from the home nations.

i honestly cant think is he a bad ref??

He's not very popular or well liked in Wales, put it that way.. :laugh:

geniunly tell me,,, i would have thought the ozys wouldnt be pleased,, with him being from the home nations.

..........Or New Zealand after the last World Cup. (Missed a forward pass, apparently) He seems to whistle Leicester out the game when he's at Welford Rd too. But I might just be a tad biased.

Who's reffing the final Mal, do you know ??

..........Or New Zealand after the last World Cup. (Missed a forward pass, apparently) He seems to whistle Leicester out the game when he's at Welford Rd too. But I might just be a tad biased.

Who's reffing the final Mal, do you know ??

He's whistled the life out of every match I've ever seen him ref mate, yet he still seems to miss a fair few vital infringements.. :doh::laugh:

Joubert, as above. :thumbs: