Rugby world cup 2011

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the welsh had a good world cup in as far as the young players preformed at the highest level and more than lived up to the faith place in them by Gatland, definitely a team for the future ,some very

Well from a neutral point of view the Wales- Samoa game was a good game to watch. Pitty the result, coz i'd have liked Samoa to win. Hey ho.   England. Oh England............Why the fu*k do they hav

Wheres yer f****n chariot now then John Inverdale eh??lol , Laurence Dallaglio was trying his hardest to put a brave face on it, but he will never admit fully when they play shit ( god only knows Wal

Posted Images

Just finished watching the game. I'm not one to have a go at referees, they only get one veiw of the game. However i think Rolland got the sending off wrong. Yellow yes, Red no, it could have killed the game straight from the start. Luckily it didn't. Wales played very well and were it not for missing kicks at goal and not trying for a drop-goal, they could be in the final. Iv'e said it before, youv'e got to kick your goals, simple as. France only did enough to win, i can't see them winning next week no matter who they play.

Hard luck Wales.

If Rolland were reffing the game tomorrow, would he send off a NZ player for the same tackle?

Consistency is all that is required and this World Cup has been abysmal for that. Last week's shocking reffing by Bryce Lawrence cost South Africa the game.

Sib

Gutted for Wales , not really a rugby fan but wanted wales to win , the bloke in the studio (ex south african captain, whos opinion isnt biased) was ragin with the sending off , which i think answers the question did he deserve red ..... NO HE DIDNT !

• Like 2

Was gutted for Wales.....they played with a lot of spirit.....i dont know much about rugby so cant really comment on the tackle/sending off......but just the same as football i believe in any big important match like that the referee should really try and keep all the players on the pitch wherever possible......it can and usually does spoil a game when a team go,s a man short expecially early on like that,and when its a dubious decision he really should of give the lad the benefit of the doubt to encourage a good game when its the World Cup semi final.

Shame but im sure they will come again being a young side.

hard luck wales.

if you are going to blame the ref for the loss then you are only pissing on the men who played there guts out despite being a man down............... you lost because you couldn't convert any kicks into points.

france were on the back foot for most of the game......... wales played brilliantly, let down by the boot not the ref.

fingers crossed for tonite.

best of luck with your big game tonight because if you come through this one i cant see france causing you any real problems :laugh:

however if you had been up against a real team ( WALE'S ) i think it might be a different story :whistling:

i hope you don't have an australian ref just in case he happens to be bias to his own :icon_eek:

mike

best of luck with your big game tonight because if you come through this one i cant see france causing you any real problems :laugh:

however if you had been up against a real team ( WALE'S ) i think it might be a different story :whistling:

i hope you don't have an australian ref just in case he happens to be bias to his own :icon_eek:

mike

Dont tell me the ref was French :censored: , if he was what a DISGRACEFUL DECISION by the organiser's .... i think im readin this wrong ...... well i HOPE i am ?

Well as an Ex-player and the most Fiercely Patriotic England supporter ever.........I think Wales were hard done by.......the sending off was a complete farce...........yellow card maybe... at a pinch...........but red card NEVER.

Wales were about the only side in the competition that looked like they WANTED to win the world cup........How the French can be in the final after losing twice is unbelievable.........Oh well...........Lets hope it's an All Black v France Final and the most deserving side wins........! Sorry to any Aussie supporters......but the AB'S are playing some fantastic rugby.

Rolfe.