new season

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 digs to date 3 out of 5 young dogs dug 2 more to get started tho still bit warm and ground is hard

I wont start rattling FOX HOLES till the first frost hits, possibly October.     FTB

mate i wouldnt keep something myself that get shifted on a regualr basis but as u know the right earth with educated quarry is always a good test for a dog a poor dog can dig them green ones personall

We are into double figures already,but as scent said,ground is very hard.We had 2 digs last sunday morn,1st was in the middle of a barley field nice and handy,about 3 to 4ft easy diging,next was on a bank but ran out into the field another nice handy 1,but there the 1st handy diging we had so far,the rest were torture,lol.

• Like 1

jeez lads i dunno where ye are gettin ur diggin, its way to warm around here for diggin, at best u could pick off an early mornin here and there but be in double figures must surely mean uv been diggin for the past 2 or 3 weeks most days and if u tell me ur gettin a few digs a day must mean ur diggin well through the day in that heat, well id say ur mad, i know the season aint long enough for most of us but surely holding off another week or 2 wud hold yer terriers in better stead for the season ahead..

my first season digging this year and had my first ever dig bout 2 week's back

:)

after your first dig thats it mate your hooked for life :laugh:

f**k all to ground around my way at the moment, making a start on the estates next week though, get a few digs in befor the f*****g beeting starts :censored:

say that again mate ;) how deep into wales are you? im right on the chester wrexham border literally

jeez lads i dunno where ye are gettin ur diggin, its way to warm around here for diggin, at best u could pick off an early mornin here and there but be in double figures must surely mean uv been diggin for the past 2 or 3 weeks most days and if u tell me ur gettin a few digs a day must mean ur diggin well through the day in that heat, well id say ur mad, i know the season aint long enough for most of us but surely holding off another week or 2 wud hold yer terriers in better stead for the season ahead..

We dug again this morn pa,out early home early,thats what we do this time of year.We are mostly working youngsters in easy places so 2 or 3 digs in a morn is not a big deal.I will usually go where there is a good amount of earths in the 1 area so no need for traveling about with dogs locked into boxs.I know all the lads in or around my area are diging this past 3 weeks or so,not that over warm early morn.

We dug again this morn pa,out early home early,thats what we do this time of year.We are mostly working youngsters in easy places so 2 or 3 digs in a morn is not a big deal.I will usually go where there is a good amount of earths in the 1 area so no need for traveling about with dogs locked into boxs.I know all the lads in or around my area are diging this past 3 weeks or so,not that over warm early morn.

you leting all your run for later in the year?