Still at it, unfortuantely

what a pair, and i dont just mean the norks on kev's avatar(yum!!). i cant really see the police taking any action in the immediate future cos 1) theyre understaffed and overworked etc, and 2) to most coppers airgunners are a bunch of kids playing with popguns so we're not gonna figure too highly on their 'things to bust' list unless we're shooting illegally or irresponsibly, in which case they'll be round in no time at all...

its no good threatening the dynamic duo with a kicking either cos as moley so rightly points out that'll just get the would-be-kicker nicked. the best that can be done is to warn one and all as soon as they surface- nice one there by the way mr. mole.

i'm still smarting cos i sent the twat an old smk for his daughter...

cheers, wurz

no shame in that mate if it was not for the fact that he had practically copied the letter word for word (apart from spelling mistakes) from another legit member on here who had bin stitched up i would have chipped in as well. and like you say if some one as much as touched em they would run straght to the law because as they have allready proved by thier actions they have no sense of pride or honour or right and wrong at all. pond life at its shittest.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read the first post, I said David and Steven Graham, listing David first, I also provided you with enough information for you to gather evidence to look at to prove how Steven has scammed members on h

once a thief always a thief IMO   Jamie

Countrybloke, until you've stated where you're from I don't think you'll get any credability on here.

Just an addition to this already woeful saga of deceit, larceny and gittishness:

Last week - on the Airgun BBS & HW Owners forum The Brothers Grimm tried to flog the following:

1 x "Bargain" HW100kt for the sum of £300 (BBS & HWOF)

1 x "Bargain" HW97k for the sum of £150 (BBS & HWOF)

1 x "Bargain" HW77k for the sum of £150 (HWOF)

The following is a direct copy/paste between me and their latest persona - frankjames (Frank & Jesse James? Another pair of robbing fcukwits - and don't give me any bollocks about misunderstood post-American Civil War Missouri bushmen) re the HW100 with dodgy trigger and sob-story about how he doesn't have time to shoot it but wants to sell in order to fund a Daystate:

Me (interested - an HW100kt at Aldi's prices?) -

Hi mate,

When you say the trigger sticks what exactly happens & how often?

Is safety compromised in any way?

Cheers

Thief -

hi

what it does is when you pull the trigger it sometimes feel like the saftey on but it has not done it for about 1 month now,i was just shooting it and it never happened so may be sorted.

Thief (sensing a fish on the hook, sends an immediate 2nd PM) -

hi bud

im also oopen to offers as need to sell rather fast to fund new daystate

Me -

Paypal the only method you'd take? Bank transfer is usually the only method I use to pay for guns (just in case anything goes tits-up - Paypal wash their hands on anything involving guns)

Thief -

hi bud

paypal only sorry,if you pay using paypal dont send as a gift and leave a note saying sporting goods,

it wont get tits up matey im possitive. <- note the eloquence, the grammatical perfection - THE DEAD FCUKING GIVEAWAY!

thanks

Me (smelling a long-tail) -

Gonna let it go mate - no offence but Paypal + guns = disaster.

Good luck icon_wink_.gif

The entire tale of this latest episode on the lying, conniving, thieving little sh!t5 can be read here: http://www.airgunfor...-new-alias.html

How these turds are still using oxygen is beyond me.

Edited by Egg

Its a shame we dont still have posses and instant hanging from the nearest tree's, or the James boys ( Grayham's ) would be doing a duet of aerial toe twitching :laugh:

Yes, tar & feather, riding them out of town on a rail, or just plain letting their necks find out how much their bodies weigh :D

Awwfor for sucks fake is there no end to this Graham Bros Bollocks? Amazes me how they are constantly doing their damndest best to fake-up third persons to "speak up" how nice and contrite they are.

I once had a long and meaningfull open chat with Steve Graham here in which he made all the usual pleas of innocence and it's all a big misunderstanding blah blah.

I told him if this was so, he should get on here and fess up and set the record straight. I think Webby might remember this as he gave him an encouraging word too. He did nothing of anything to help himself. Despite all his assurances.

Therefore...

If ANYONE, BUT ANYBODY comes on here with concilliatory notes of how nice, sweet and innocent and misunderstood Steve Graham is, it's another set of the Graham's lies and crap attempts at recovering creditable character on an airgun forum.

All I can say is the so-called Graham's Roofing Business must have run out of old age pensioners to terrify into parting with their savings for roof repairs that aren't needed in the first place.

yes Simon i remember it well asking him to come on here and explain himself.....he did not quite a few months ago now

i live in Gloucester not a million miles from these two

cant believe there still at it

only problem with this site is that you can view as Guest so they obviously read what is being said about them

So Steve and David if you are reading this please go away and stop scamming people

GROW up

Dave

You lot may not know that one of the Brothers Grim has been pming me trying to get my landline number. I was wondering why, then it struck me...

Just been on airgun forum, they are now only accepting adverts if a landline number has been put on the profile! You have been warned...

Edited by secretagentmole

i expect they thought that they could pay you a visit if you were daft enough to give them your number mike, cos its so easy to get your address from that. looks like your watchdog efforts are properly hampering their scams, so well done fella :thumbs:

cheers, wurz

How about the next time one off you lads realise its them dont drop them in it and play along. Tell them your heading there way anyway and you'll do a face to face transaction. Then get onto all the folk that they've scammed by PM and let them know the meeting point. Then you can have a quiet word in there ear..... ;)

Who needs a known meeting point? I have their addresses, phone numbers, business names, business numbers, emails, thanks to a mod off PW. Should any body require these items of information for Legal reasons then I would have no hesitation in send them via private message, on the understanding it was to be used for solely Legal reasons, such as serving court papers etc... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Who needs a known meeting point? I have their addresses, phone numbers, business names, business numbers, emails, thanks to a mod off PW. Should any body require these items of information for Legal reasons then I would have no hesitation in send them via private message, on the understanding it was to be used for solely Legal reasons, such as serving court papers etc... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Brilliant then everybody thats been bumped can stop moaning and go and sort it out then cant they.................legally of course........ :thumbs: