going to cut back this year so..........

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont have a prob with u selling ferrets just wish u would stop tellin porkys but we dont want to go there k how many accounts do u have on thl

see the thing is i dont think your names andy. i think its kyle. the same guy who ran the ferret show in alva, who told me he had crossed minks with weasels, staots with mink etc and had kits! the same person who got banned off the SFC website for chatting pure shit and going on about weasel/ mink x's and f**k knows what else.

see i got a message off another member highlighting who you are and when i checked your content its all you writing stuff straight out of a dictionary like you did on the SFC. talking about mink traps for sale and trapping weasels it all adds up. kyle from alva.

EDITED TO ADD:

i am right, just got a pm.

Edited by Veedublee

Put it this way thats kyle awrite not me, my names andrew i stay in tullibody, i run a pest control business with kyle, whos mad about xs, and hes awrite lad just have a few wires loose, i will remove myself from this site since you obviously think otherwise, but just one thing before i go, i know a lot about ferrets. One im against leaving them in season, 2 i gave up some ferrets to give time for handling my new jill, as im fond of them, and this is the correct thing to do, as unfare for my other ferrets, not to get worked and not get handled. They went to goood working home. Also its ridiculous to say i get it from a book what i know about ferrets, at least itook the time out before i got ferrets to learn about them, this is ridiculous.

i aint replied because ive got better things to do, like enjoy my holiday. you pm'd me saying you ran the ferret show in alva. kyle ran the ferret show. look i aint really arsed, if your not him then im wrong. im not really going to meet you over something on an internet forum. its a coincidence dont you think. you want to sell your ferrets to get another one? the way you reply about 4 times tell me youve got a screw loose. kyles got more than a few loose, hes not got one that connected! and probably neither do you

'ferretguy12345' timestamp='1314829421' post='2218814']

no reply, thought as much, why dont you bring your little friend so he can see im not kyle to. You wondering why im angry because i enjoy my ferrets, and hate xs and hate people who accuse me of my friends mistake total bull. Come on meet me.

Go for it van he might no be disabled :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

apologys lee for u gettin dragged in lol seems the phantom ferret pedlers of auld alva toon strike again .ferret guy 1234 u got the benefit of doubt regards your phone number last time its still being used by kyle on gumtree selling ferrets but this time its the same ad as you got on here :blink: this is a hunting site not a free sales section please use it as such ,or just go away :bye:

'ferretguy12345' timestamp='1314828044' post='2218747']

Put it this way thats kyle awrite not me, my names andrew i stay in tullibody, i run a pest control business with kyle, whos mad about xs, and hes awrite lad just have a few wires loose, i will remove myself from this site since you obviously think otherwise, but just one thing before i go, i know a lot about ferrets. One im against leaving them in season, 2 i gave up some ferrets to give time for handling my new jill, as im fond of them, and this is the correct thing to do, as unfare for my other ferrets, not to get worked and not get handled. They went to goood working home. Also its ridiculous to say i get it from a book what i know about ferrets, at least itook the time out before i got ferrets to learn about them, this is ridiculous.

Are you one of the guys that was on gumtree advertising each other's stuff ? offering a hundred quid for a b.e.w. well theres a guy close wanting £50 note each

'ferretguy12345' timestamp='1314828044' post='2218747']

Are you one of the guys that was on gumtree advertising each other's stuff ? offering a hundred quid for a b.e.w. well theres a guy close wanting £50 note each

haggle a bit u mite get 75 :thumbs: