Out today

Hi all,

Took the son out today for a few hours he was using a BSA Superstar underlever & I was using the AA S410 we managed 7 rabbits between us, he pulled off the shot of the day, (40yd standing head shot) & a clean kill, not bad for a 13yr old, he was buzzing & never shut up about all day.

We shot quite a few myxy aswell, they aint much sport but need to be shot.

Need that cover to die back so we can get out ferreting!

ATB NIC

post-36679-0-08627600-1314645203.jpg

post-36679-0-58833100-1314645370.jpg

Thanks for the replies lads!

Yes, a little gobsmacked myself to say the least!

The BSA is a little on the heavy side for him, so looking to get him a PCP for his 14th birthday.

He enjoys all feidsports, especially ferreting, and enjoys reading all of your story's like me, and taking in good advice.

atb nic

Thanks for the replies lads!

Yes, a little gobsmacked myself to say the least!

The BSA is a little on the heavy side for him, so looking to get him a PCP for his 14th birthday.

He enjoys all feidsports, especially ferreting, and enjoys reading all of your story's like me, and taking in good advice.

atb nic

Good he has a dad that gives him time and effort, most lads love the sport and it will stay with him for life (no doubt there will be a short break when he discovers girls lol)

its brilliant [bANNED TEXT] i know how you feel shannon my daughter often out shoots me ..we spend all that time showing them the ropes and how do they repay you ...out shoot us lol

just wait though he'll be after a new gun for christmas or even yours lol

atb gary

brilliant shot i dont even bother trying to shoot nothing stood with no rest! up let alone at 40 yards with a springer! i love seeing stuff like this so much better to see a lad out an about rather than sat on his xbox ect. and as allready stated that is a fine looking stock on the 410 indeed.

Hi all,

Took the son out today for a few hours he was using a BSA Superstar underlever & I was using the AA S410 we managed 7 rabbits between us, he pulled off the shot of the day, (40yd standing head shot) & a clean kill, not bad for a 13yr old, he was buzzing & never shut up about all day.

We shot quite a few myxy aswell, they aint much sport but need to be shot.

Need that cover to die back so we can get out ferreting!

ATB NIC

Recognise this lad does he go to hetton school?