Whats peoples thoughts on unmated jills.

http://www.angorafer...ut/default.html

Not waffling at all, Call a competent vet, and then what tell them all my jills have been left in season and not one of them has died or been ill :hmm: Dont want to be wasting my time or the vets :thumbs:

Now this link is interesting to say the least HYPOCRISY at its best saying how members should look after their ferrets healthwise and your breeding for big bucks and deciding on what is bred from to what :bad:

I'll leave members to make their own minds up about candy before I really blow it

A good reason why we need a proper mod in this section to stop posts being put up by deluded members that dont know what they're talking about

Y.I.S Leeview

Your opinion is hearsay and means nothing

Leeview's opinion is based on practical experience unlike your's, it's maybe time you realised you haven't had the hands on experience that some have. :hmm: Time to give it a rest me thinks. :yes:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having learned the hard way how Galling it is to lose a ferret to anemia, I can quite happily say I think you are wrong, and will stand by that as long as you like!   If you keep Jills, minmise the

Me for one,, I lost a wee jill years ago through staying in season, and developing anemia,, NEVER again,, felt like a twat for showing a lack of knowledge,, so I never risk it now,, snipped hob

I've had ferrets since about 1977, never used the jill jab, snipped hob or any other method mentioned in fact back then it wasn't even an option, I've always kept my cages clean, fed meat all year rou

http://www.angorafer...ut/default.html

Not waffling at all, Call a competent vet, and then what tell them all my jills have been left in season and not one of them has died or been ill :hmm: Dont want to be wasting my time or the vets :thumbs:

Now this link is interesting to say the least HYPOCRISY at its best saying how members should look after their ferrets healthwise and your breeding for big bucks and deciding on what is bred from to what :bad:

I'll leave members to make their own minds up about candy before I really blow it

A good reason why we need a proper mod in this section to stop posts being put up by deluded members that dont know what they're talking about

Y.I.S Leeview

Your opinion is hearsay and means nothing

Leeview's opinion is based on practical experience unlike your's, it's maybe time you realised you haven't had the hands on experience that some have. :hmm: Time to give it a rest me thinks. :yes:

I totally agree , quoting from google copying & pasting stuff in the public domain isnt the same as fact , sadly like it or not candy there are people who have had no issues regarding hormone levels & any condition that may or may not manifest when jills are in season

But deep down we all know why you have washed your hands of the subject don't we :whistling:

Still going?

What's the score Kay?

At the end of the day both parties are entitled to their views, and as long as every body does what the do in mind of the best care they can give their stock, that is all that counts, and you just have to go on what you have seen.

I myself do not doubt leeview, but at the same time like to take my jills out of season, as they live in a big court which is difficult to keep completely spotless, it is just not practical to give it a daily clean, so in the name of avoiding infection i get them done.

Vac hobs are the future.