Short lamping sessions

If it's the money that is the problem of the lamping kits I heard the Cree torches off ebay are meant to be the nuts and cost a tenner!

yeah I've seen those on ebay....just seems wierd to get a strong enough beam off a normal torch but people seem to think they're brilliant don't they!

handy for a quic shine here and there ,but on big land a bit under powerd when its long slips

yeah that's what I'm thinking.....just for small fields when out and about for an hour or so. Don't have any land with big open fields at the moment and won't be out for hours and hours at a time so it seems a bit daft to shell out £100 plus on a decent lamping kit.

take car battery with u be ok then bud

what do you mean? so if I got one of those halogen lights, took it apart and connected the +/- wires to the terminals on a 12v battery, is that all that's needed? sorry if it's a stupid question but I don't really know much about electrics!

handy for a quic shine here and there ,but on big land a bit under powerd when its long slips

yeah that's what I'm thinking.....just for small fields when out and about for an hour or so. Don't have any land with big open fields at the moment and won't be out for hours and hours at a time so it seems a bit daft to shell out £100 plus on a decent lamping kit.

short trips are ok , but when out in the feild the need to keep going kicks in ( one more try , one more quick look} " oh , ile just try that feild " and then you spot some eyes in a hedge bottom as your lamps fading , there really is nothing worse mate , i,d get a lamp sorted asap ............

• Like 1