places that are poached

I personally think its time the moderators removed some of the morons who do nothing but drag down the sport we are all involved in.

Surely their input won't be missed. ( time for a cull Ithink)

Pernod

• Like 2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

Simoman f**k you dickhead , I don't really care I only come on here to take the piss do me a favour and remove me from this site I have 2 accountas like most , authoritieas can come to my door all they want I'll tell them the same as I tell you , talk ias cheap and where isa the proof ???????? Yes exactly they ias none

i can just imagine what was said.cant believe some of you lads would openly talk about this on a forum,dont you guys watch the news or read papers.

all social network forums are monitored for diffrent reasons.

please dont let this run into 22 pages of the usual pish

Simoman what have I said that would make the authoritiesa try kick my door in and hard job getting my ip address when I'm on my phone , edit what you want I don't give a shit , I run foxes all the time I don't give a a f**k about the ban , if you enjoy smoking crack in your uninsured untaxed subaru then so be it , I don't like roe deer , I don't run them and top line is its ontop where I said end of and if you don't like it tough

Well its not really tough is it sunshine, as i help moderate the site from idiotic posts like yours. And dont back peddle now, you didnt mention fox alone did you sunshine? And thats what will bget your door kicked in, and think you will find i phones are even easier to trace kid. Dont lie or try and bullshit, others read it and so did i before i deleted and edited it. And i will edit what i like, i dont need your permission...........And if you dont like that tough shit........ Use your brain before posting, if you have one or you can leave the site....

lol thought it would open a can a worms when i put it up lol epect more top threads in the n ear future spiced the place up a bit was getting a bit boring reading same old same old lol pity some true colours are coming out

Simoman f**k you dickhead , I don't really care I only come on here to take the piss do me a favour and remove me from this site I have 2 accountas like most , authoritieas can come to my door all they want I'll tell them the same as I tell you , talk ias cheap and where isa the proof ???????? Yes exactly they ias none

The site will miss your intelligent, thought provoking and intense input, you really are a thick c**t :thumbs:

Im gonna say this to all, use your brain, engage it before you post. Its not upto the moderators to tell you what you do with your dogs, but it is our job to use common sense when protecting the forum and its members who don't wish to be associated with morons/braggarts/retards/cruel b*****ds/loudmouths/and just plain c**ts..........Think what you type before you press post and to anyone who thinks they are safe behind a keyboard if they wish to boast about there illegal activities then you need to get a grip and enter the world of reality............

For the sake of the good members morons will be culled without anymore pissing around and back patting, the good members post less and less because the lunitics are taking over the asylum, more bullshit is being spouted than ever before.........

I don't get why MC HUll is getting the stick, he has a point, if you want to see your dog fight shit then get a fighting dog, not a hunting dog, if you get your kicks from watching two animals try to tear chunks out each other there is something wrong with you in mine (and most hunters eyes).

Bunch of kids standing in a field filming their shitty bull x, trying to make a meal of a fox just so they can run home and stick it on face book?

That aint hunting.

Stick the fox and move on, get a better dog.

As for dumping roe cos you dont like eating them? Don't run them, simple. f*****g scum.

Well this one will open up a can of worms.... :whistling: He is getting stick for comparing running foxes and dog fighting, ffs mate you can clearly see that. And why would you pigeon hole all lads that run fox as there main quarry as you did? Since you have mentioned the 'sticking the fox' i would love to see the amount of people who actually do that.....i bet its a very small number if any?...... :hmm:

Read what i wrote properly lab. And stop being a shit stirrer. I was in no way pigeon holing all lads who run foxes, you just made that up to suit yourself. I can also clearly see that the lad is not knocking all lads that run foxes, just those that do so because they like to watch a scrap, rather than a kill (obviously its not going to be over quick everytime but you know what i mean).

I like to hunt stuff, thats where i get my pleasure, not from the 'kill', but from the 'hunt'. The killing is just a nessasary part of a successful hunt.

I have no problem (obviously) with folk running and killing fox with dogs (pre ban or in the appropriate country), what i don't get is folk who enjoy watching the fight, where i dog that doesnt know how to finish the job properly makes a mess of it, and just stand there filming it on their phone etc.

If your dog cannot kill it quickly, and you still use that dog to catch them, then rather than stand there like a muppet and watch the thing suffer, and your dog potentially take more grief than needed, either use a different dog or have the balls to step in and finish it yourself. Killing it is fine, but uneccessary suffering is not.

A wise man once said 'some people kill to have hunted and other only hunt to have killed'.

• Like 3
Guest thebigdog

Opinionas vary weaasel

Opinions vary, much like your spelling retard.

P.S. it's weasel fuckwit, anyway thought you were leaving, or are you too dumb to find the sign out button?

why is he not banned?

• Like 1