places that are poached

Threads like this really convince me that there is some right arseholes keeping and working lurchers who don't seem fit to keep a f*****g pet mouse. It's these kind of people that get real dog men a bad name. As for dumping game they should be f*****g ashamed, I bet the dog would like the taste of it!!

Its sad mate it really really is.

Some people are in it for the love, the sport...the passion.

Some people are in it so they can do something different than scratch their baws all day long.

They are an embarrasment to themselves and the sport.

And no I aint whiter than white, by no stretch of the imagination,but these c**ts arent fit to lace my boots.

FTB

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

McHull - c**t

Revo2k9 - c**t

Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t :laugh:

Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman. :cray:

FTB

a c**t you sound like me girlfriend she also likes pet staffies and staffie crosses you to would get along :thumbs:

Fight the ban why am I a c**t you f*****g muppet ???

Have a wee read through the utter shite you have posted today, in fact look through your posts since you started.

Then come back and tell me you aint a c**t.

Unless I have grossly misjudged you and you are infact an upstanding member of the community.

FTB

After reading this thread i feel ashamed to be lumped in the same bracket by the general public as some of you clowns, your not dogmen, your brainless idiots who make it hot for everyone because you think you are safe behind a keyboard.

Reavo, are you really that stupid to think some of the things you have posted are acceptable, i edited your post, not for your benefit but for that of the forum and its members, dont be surprised if you get your door kicked in, do you reaaly think the authorities couldn't find your address in 10 minutes via your ip address? And mc hull, your comments made me wince, mainly due to them being misinformed, biase and just plain feckin stupid.......

Its reading threads like this that leaves me with no surprise the general public think all working dog lads are creeping about in the dark ripping animals to pieces like bloodthirsty animals whilst smoking a crack pipe and running old ladies over on the way home in our untaxed, uninsured subarus..............

what did i say that is misinformed or biase or plain feckin stupid can you please enlighten me :thumbs:

To compare those who perform, or performed a legitimate and legal method of fox control with lurchers on a par with dog fighters, say no more................

what did i say that is misinformed or biase or plain feckin stupid can you please enlighten me :thumbs:

To compare those who perform, or performed a legitimate and legal method of fox control with lurchers on a par with dog fighters, say no more................

well said

why dont you read what i have said dog fighting is nothing like dispatching fox all though a good few people wish it was and a fox isnt all that testing for a dog is what i said

After reading this thread i feel ashamed to be lumped in the same bracket by the general public as some of you clowns, your not dogmen, your brainless idiots who make it hot for everyone because you think you are safe behind a keyboard.

Reavo, are you really that stupid to think some of the things you have posted are acceptable, i edited your post, not for your benefit but for that of the forum and its members, dont be surprised if you get your door kicked in, do you reaaly think the authorities couldn't find your address in 10 minutes via your ip address? And mc hull, your comments made me wince, mainly due to them being misinformed, biase and just plain feckin stupid.......

Its reading threads like this that leaves me with no surprise the general public think all working dog lads are creeping about in the dark ripping animals to pieces like bloodthirsty animals whilst smoking a crack pipe and running old ladies over on the way home in our untaxed, uninsured subarus..............

thank god for that

Simoman what have I said that would make the authoritiesa try kick my door in and hard job getting my ip address when I'm on my phone , edit what you want I don't give a shit , I run foxes all the time I don't give a a f**k about the ban , if you enjoy smoking crack in your uninsured untaxed subaru then so be it , I don't like roe deer , I don't run them and top line is its ontop where I said end of and if you don't like it tough

:yes:

Simoman what have I said that would make the authoritiesa try kick my door in and hard job getting my ip address when I'm on my phone , edit what you want I don't give a shit , I run foxes all the time I don't give a a f**k about the ban , if you enjoy smoking crack in your uninsured untaxed subaru then so be it , I don't like roe deer , I don't run them and top line is its ontop where I said end of and if you don't like it tough

Well its not really tough is it sunshine, as i help moderate the site from idiotic posts like yours. And dont back peddle now, you didnt mention fox alone did you sunshine? And thats what will bget your door kicked in, and think you will find i phones are even easier to trace kid. Dont lie or try and bullshit, others read it and so did i before i deleted and edited it. And i will edit what i like, i dont need your permission...........And if you dont like that tough shit........ Use your brain before posting, if you have one or you can leave the site....