places that are poached

Josy are you for real I don't like roe so I don't kill them simples and as for putting a dog to a test I'd slip it edited by simoman (are you really that thick?)needs be and I don't care if what you think either , now josy go eat some more roadkill roe you muppet

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

Josy are you for real I don't like roe so I don't kill them simples and as for putting a dog to a test I'd slip***************************be and I don't care if what you think either , now josy go eat some more roadkill roe you muppet

You really are an idiot, I doubt it can be blamed on youth either :laugh:

Blow me you muppet !!! You talk so much shit your eyes are brown and your breath smells , you keep pampers in business with the nappys on your fat gob , do 1

Whats the matter does the truth hurt? idiot :laugh:

Whats this all about...?? Roe shit too eat :icon_eek: must be cooking it wrong... Fox (Pre-ban) Well they anit that hard lets be honest seen terriers do them piss easy so lets not play that card that fox are a rough quarry cause they really anit when you consider the weight and height of most lurcher (Take some catching ya)..!!

Pit dog should not and i mean NOT be spoke about on an open forum too any degree..!!

Theres a time and place for everything and please fellas on here anit one of them come on :nono:

• Like 1

ive tried roe and fallow and they didnt appeal to me honestly not my thing and theres 6 types of roe dee ????

No mate there anit 6 types of roe :laugh: :laugh: ,

I was saying out of Munty,Chinkys,Roe,Sika,Fallow, Red there anit one you like, Honestly there a fine meal by anyones standard try cooking it different

Threads like this really convince me that there is some right arseholes keeping and working lurchers who don't seem fit to keep a f*****g pet mouse. It's these kind of people that get real dog men a bad name. As for dumping game they should be f*****g ashamed, I bet the dog would like the taste of it!!

• Like 3