places that are poached

Mc hull I've seen some good bull x have a good round with a tough fox , but if I wanted 2 fight pitts I would this is a hunting forum not a dog fighting one , and morning bogger where have you been me pedigree chum

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

I'd rather run one fox than 50 deer they bore the f**k out of me , but we can't all be the same I suppoase them hares not my cup of rosie either

so you like to see them at it a fox is a fox if you want to see your dog going at it to get a pitbull terrier put in the work and test it against something that is giving as good as it gets like another pit not a fox its like going out at 18 stone and picking a fight with a 9 stone kid he might be game but is not really testing is it

WTF!!!....... :icon_eek: ......running a dog on fox getting compared to dog fighting???? Warning lights people..... :yes:

what am saying is if you like to see the fighting aspect the tears your dogs face scared up rather then test the dog speed agility then do it the proper way a fox isnt testing your dogs gameness and the only warning lights coming on are the ones down your street to get there cats in when your dogs in hand :thumbs:

Mc hull I've seen some good bull x have a good round with a tough fox , but if I wanted 2 fight pitts I would this is a hunting forum not a dog fighting one , and morning bogger where have you been me pedigree chum

i was out long netting rabbits last night till 4am mate,but because mc hull has told me that the net weighs 20lbs and the rabbit weighs 3/4lbs its not a fair contest so i wont be going again :D

mc hull your a sperm stain, try thinking before you open that flapping hole above your chin.

how many times does a dog get killed by a fox how many times does a fox out run and make a dog look average not many so in my opinion not very testing

you stick to your trackies an trainers playing at being a courser im just glad i live a long way from you.

i dont play at nowt a work my dogs and im happy with them and i wear trainers and trackies and im happy with them i havent got a pitbull cross killing fox pretending im happy but really want a pure pit but struggle to find one

Guest joball

mc hull your a sperm stain, try thinking before you open that flapping hole above your chin.

how many times does a dog get killed by a fox how many times does a fox out run and make a dog look average not many so in my opinion not very testing

Dont worrie lads wont be long now symmer holidays nearly over

Dont worrie lads want be long now symmer holidays nearly over

you can all put you little comments but not 1 of you have told me how a fox is a super game quarry what is so good about running fox??

I don't get why MC HUll is getting the stick, he has a point, if you want to see your dog fight shit then get a fighting dog, not a hunting dog, if you get your kicks from watching two animals try to tear chunks out each other there is something wrong with you in mine (and most hunters eyes).

Bunch of kids standing in a field filming their shitty bull x, trying to make a meal of a fox just so they can run home and stick it on face book?

That aint hunting.

Stick the fox and move on, get a better dog.

As for dumping roe cos you dont like eating them? Don't run them, simple. f*****g scum.

• Like 2

I don't get why MC HUll is getting the stick, he has a point, if you want to see your dog fight shit then get a fighting dog, not a hunting dog, if you get your kicks from watching two animals try to tear chunks out each other there is something wrong with you in mine (and most hunters eyes).

Bunch of kids standing in a field filming their shitty bull x, trying to make a meal of a fox just so they can run home and stick it on face book?

That aint hunting.

Stick the fox and move on, get a better dog.

As for dumping roe cos you dont like eating them? Don't run them, simple. f*****g scum.

Well this one will open up a can of worms.... :whistling: He is getting stick for comparing running foxes and dog fighting, ffs mate you can clearly see that. And why would you pigeon hole all lads that run fox as there main quarry as you did? Since you have mentioned the 'sticking the fox' i would love to see the amount of people who actually do that.....i bet its a very small number if any?...... :hmm:

• Like 1

reavo2k9, how old are you? because boy you sound about 14 year old and to say roe are not worth eating is one of the most ignorant statements Ive heard anyone say.

Bogger you love the sound of your own voice, take a break your opinion is not as important as you seem to think it is.

Edited by Josy
  • Like 1

am saying your trying to compare the two not me for example that dogs a brute, that dogs seen some work, wank over scars on your dogs face reality check its a fox not a pitbull your dogs just fought and it isnt grandchamp after 5 fox i could'nt care less if someone fights pitbulls not my cup of tea but each to there all im saying is if you go out all the time for fox there are far better to test your dog on for speed agility so you must be out for the fight but im not comparing the 2 it is kiddies play dog on fox compared to dog on dog put the game bull cross behind 3 hare and see how game it is when it jacks game hunting dogs dont jack while hunting and game fighting dogs dont get there scars of a fox

Edited by mC HULL