• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fluffy pup is the one

The black one

The dam of the pups is a patterdale.

Posted Images

Lovely pups,i hope they work out for you.

But im wondering,why you used that bitch?

Do you know the bitch. How the mateing came along was.The bitch was in season and I said to the owner, why dont you put my dog over her. Well a couple of days went by and he rang me and said it would be grand timing before the hunting season starts so why not. He wasnt really into it when I suggested it . There was no big deal if it happened or not. The pups would be placed around us so it was our time we waste or not on them.Hopefully the first cross will work out well enough to be bred back to a patterdale dog to breed some of the Glenn out.

Fair enough Raymond,im not ripping the shit here!

I like glenn's,if i was doing what you are doing,i would put your glenn over a hard nut of a pat and then back to the glenn.

What are you trying for exactly Raymond?

I wasnt being funny with you.It was a genuine question. I thought you might have known the bitch. My friend only has her a few years. The Glenn is probably too hard for his own good that we used. Like I said above, thats what I would like too achieve. See how it all pans out and thats another option to go back to a Glenn . If some turn out to be good workers I would be delighted.Theres not many Glenns out there so just to use the Glenn now.The time might come in the future that Glenns will not be an option.Theres too many useless show Glenns.There are some diggers from years ago that live by quarter Glenn Patterdales.ATB Ray

Think you made the correct decision regarding the mating of the two, as you said yourself that too many glenns out that are show standard and not up for the job,

So when an opportunity like this presents itself it would be rude to turn it down, lol

I know many lads that would give their right arm to have a pup from that line.

Will be very interesting to see how the pups pan out in the future.

Thats the thing with pups.I do be wishing there lives away. I look forward to learning from the 2 bitches and see how things are in a couple of years time. I had my wheaten Glenn bitch pup put to sleep recently. She was only 6 and a half months. She had problems with her liver and kidneys. You just dont know whats going to happen. ATB Ray

• 4 months later...

Good luck raymond

SAM_0118.jpg

SAM_0117.jpg

SAM_0115.jpg

SAM_0111.jpg

SAM_0105.jpg

pups today

How things Ray, long time no hear, is that philps dog???

Things are grand.Very buisy thank God.Yeah the dam of the pups is philips bitch

Good stuff, good to hear that you are kept busy, I am hearing that Herbie is looking for a pup off you,,lol..

Herbie got a dog pup and so did one of his friends. We can keep an eye on the dog pups.

The 2 pups now around the 7 month mark

SAM_0269.jpg

The above is the smooth coated bitch in the younger pics

SAM_0286.jpg

The above is the fluffy one in the younger pics.

looking good raymond they are turning out nice

mack

How ya Macker. It would be nice to have pics this time next year of there progression into working. I must get a pic of the lurcher up for you. Shes probably a shade bigger than a full whippet. She a grand little bitch. Shes mad for foxes.Well she did run with my couple of beagles I used to have. She was out a few weeks ago with 2 hounds.She was unlucky not to get to the fox.Maybe it was a blessing with her being young and on her own. Well she has a few months to mature for next season now. Look forward to seeing her on her first fox. Shes doing well enough on the lamp aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck raymond

SAM_0118.jpg

SAM_0117.jpg

SAM_0115.jpg

SAM_0111.jpg

SAM_0105.jpg

pups today

How things Ray, long time no hear, is that philps dog???

Things are grand.Very buisy thank God.Yeah the dam of the pups is philips bitch

Good stuff, good to hear that you are kept busy, I am hearing that Herbie is looking for a pup off you,,lol..

Herbie got a dog pup and so did one of his friends. We can keep an eye on the dog pups.

The 2 pups now around the 7 month mark

SAM_0269.jpg

The above is the smooth coated bitch in the younger pics

SAM_0286.jpg

The above is the fluffy one in the younger pics.

The fluffy pup is the one

• Like 2