merits of ferrets

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They may be mentally ill, but they seem to do a good job of sorting out the ferrets, at least they have something positive to focus their attention on and doing a bit of good, no matter how mad they a

no wonder the ferrets are tramertised living with them wierdos

MAybe someone should email channel 4 let them know about the unrest amongst us, know infact I might just ring the fookers up , cant have this get them to make a propa one with all the misfits off thl

If only but thats never going to happen it wouldn't make for good viewing ,Im just hoping nobody i knows seen that programme the slagging you would get :laugh: for having ferrets

• Like 1

2 things? Elmerfudd - because you have never known a ferret eat its own tail, or another ferrets tail, it doesn't happen?

The One - where did they say they had any issue with working ferrets? Was that covered? Or even mentioned?

OK they spoke to someone over the phone about 2 ferrets with no tails :thumbs: it showed them going to collect them from the guy but never showed these tail less ferrets :hmm: Why?

Like elmer fudd I've never known a ferret eat its/or another ferrets tail. Have you?

I have seen and had ferrets with no tails :yes: and always the result of folk keeping ferrets together and letting siblings mate each other resulting in the whole litter being born without tails :thumbs: Probably sounds better to these people that these ferrets have eaten their tails?

Y.I.S Leeview

For once we agree, whether inbreeding or whatever else, I don't reckon the ferrets ate each others tails 'to survive', as they said in the programme.

From what I saw in the start of the programme they told people at a show the ferrets ate each others tails to survive, then later in the programme they read an email from someone regarding 3 bad biters, one ferret apparenty was the worst and bit the others tails off, the owner didn't want them anymore cause they bit him too, so rescue went and picked up the 3 ferrets. Doesn't add up to me either.

Edited by ferret100

im not into trannys meself but like some said on here it was more about the trannys life than the ferrets,,,but big up to them,,,they spent their own time,,money etc on looking after the ferts,,,,,surely thats worth giving them some recognition for,,,,

• Like 1

im not into trannys meself but like some said on here it was more about the trannys life than the ferrets,,,but big up to them,,,they spent their own time,,money etc on looking after the ferts,,,,,surely thats worth giving them some recognition for,,,,

Exactly Dave , there would be no need for any rescuing of ferrets if so many weren't bred in the first place & the ones that are bred were placed in suitable homes where the folks are prepared to keep the animal for its life , same as dogs as well

• Like 1

Exactly Dave , there would be no need for any rescuing of ferrets if so many weren't bred in the first place & the ones that are bred were placed in suitable homes where the folks are prepared to keep the animal for its life , same as dogs as well

must be good in your world were the sky is always blue and the grass is green and the sun is alway out and its not to cold or to hot :cray: just as long as we look after our own live stock who care SEND THEM SOME FOOD KAY AND MONEY EVER MOUTH IM SORE THEY WOULD LOVE THAT LOL :yes:

must be good in your world were the sky is always blue and the grass is green and the sun is alway out and its not to cold or to hot :cray: just as long as we look after our own live stock who care SEND THEM SOME FOOD KAY AND MONEY EVER MOUTH IM SORE THEY WOULD LOVE THAT LOL :yes:

Can you re do your post in something approximating coherent , I have no idea what any of that means , do you ? :huh:

Can you re do your post in something approximating coherent , I have no idea what any of that means , do you ? :huh:

YOU SEID KAY "THAT A AMIAML IS FOR LIFE but not in the real world for every one but they must be in your world grass green sky blue sun out 24 7 sound good in your world KAY

Edited by Elmer Fudd 2011

They have to jazz it up at shows etc make it sound worse than it every is and hope the donations roll in ,i noticed the only mention of a job was of the guy in i.t ? so the other two where dole birds ?.

boring, the programme was about how the ferrets help them through the emotional struggles of life, they were n ot harming the ferrets, spend there oen cash thats good, they can get congrats for that, now...... case closed, topic over........now lets start somthing not so boring.

what like peeps actually posting pics of there days hunting ? me am out a week on sat :thumbs: