merits of ferrets

I watched it, was expecting a f*****g horror and it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be.

Put it this way, they rescue abused ferrets, they pay to sort them out, pay to have them snipped, feed them meat not shit, handle them well, and rehome them.

Alright so the people are a bunch of nut bags, but such is life.

A valid point

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They may be mentally ill, but they seem to do a good job of sorting out the ferrets, at least they have something positive to focus their attention on and doing a bit of good, no matter how mad they a

no wonder the ferrets are tramertised living with them wierdos

MAybe someone should email channel 4 let them know about the unrest amongst us, know infact I might just ring the fookers up , cant have this get them to make a propa one with all the misfits off thl

nobodys saying they are doing a bad job BUT its just that they know f**k all about ferrets .AND I HAVE never KNOWN a ferret eat its own tail ?????? but the ones they have prob do just to fit in lol and as for, I T man it yeah right :duh: hes only ever been on face book :rofl::fool: HE LOOK AS THICK AS FERRET sh*t :duh: he needs a bath :chair: can you think if you sat next to him at work o my god the smell B O and ferrets smell would make your eyes water lo you would l :chair:to him lol

Edited by Elmer Fudd 2011

2 things? Elmerfudd - because you have never known a ferret eat its own tail, or another ferrets tail, it doesn't happen?

The One - where did they say they had any issue with working ferrets? Was that covered? Or even mentioned?

'Ideation' timestamp='1314528620' post='2212952']

2 things? Elmerfudd - because you have never known a ferret eat its own tail, or another ferrets tail, it doesn't happen?

The One - where did they say they had any issue with working ferrets? Was that covered? Or even mentioned?

It wasn't mentioned because it was never going to happen there into the fluffy show brigade, i cant even remeber which one of them was sitting with a ferret cleaning there ears ,it might have been the he/she or the she/he

They may be mentally ill, but they seem to do a good job of sorting out the ferrets, at least they have something positive to focus their attention on and doing a bit of good, no matter how mad they appear to us...

As for the tranny.... He must of struggled with his sexuality for years, so no wonder he is a little fcuked up. Lets not forget he served his country, and fought in the Falklands War. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is no joke either guys!! As an ex-soldier, I do have a bit of sympathy for the person.

• Like 2

OK they spoke to someone over the phone about 2 ferrets with no tails :thumbs: it showed them going to collect them from the guy but never showed these tail less ferrets :hmm: Why?

Like elmer fudd I've never known a ferret eat its/or another ferrets tail. Have you?

I have seen and had ferrets with no tails :yes: and always the result of folk keeping ferrets together and letting siblings mate each other resulting in the whole litter being born without tails :thumbs: Probably sounds better to these people that these ferrets have eaten their tails?

Y.I.S Leeview

OK they spoke to someone over the phone about 2 ferrets with no tails :thumbs: it showed them going to collect them from the guy but never showed these tail less ferrets :hmm: Why?

Like elmer fudd I've never known a ferret eat its/or another ferrets tail. Have you?

I have seen and had ferrets with no tails :yes: and always the result of folk keeping ferrets together and letting siblings mate each other resulting in the whole litter being born without tails :thumbs: Probably sounds better to these people that these ferrets have eaten their tails?

Y.I.S Leeview

Alright Sherlock, i'm not going to get into an argument / debate with you as you are always right. Haha.

I agree that it is most likely a case of deformity from bad breeding, but i don't believe that it is an out of this world concept that it could happen.

Could also be a case of an over anxious jill over cleaning perhaps?

Either way, bad luck for the ferrets.

'Leeview' timestamp='1314555274' post='2213615']

'Ideation' timestamp='1314528620' post='2212952']

Y.I.S Leeview

Same here mate seen a few ferrets over the years with no tail and not one was ever said to have eaten it off , but its like the R.S.P.C.A. propaganda machine its sounds better for donations

Y.I.S Leeview

Alright Sherlock, i'm not going to get into an argument / debate with you as you are always right. Haha.

I agree that it is most likely a case of deformity from bad breeding, but i don't believe that it is an out of this world concept that it could happen.

Could also be a case of an over anxious jill over cleaning perhaps?

Either way, bad luck for the ferrets.

Have you ever seen a tail less ferret? they claimed to pick 2 up but failed to show any wound or injuries which should be apparent would nt you think? IF the jill was over jealous cleaning them(can honestly say never come across or heard of it happening) the kitts would be so young it would heal similar to a tail docking leaving practically no scarring :thumbs: the loss of the tail or any other limb in later life would be traumatic and life threatening

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by Leeview

Lol it wasnt about the ferrets i think, the it dude was bullied at school and all his life the tranny is struggling to cope with stress and sex change issues, i think the clue is in the shows name merits of ferrets, i think the show was about ferrets helping these wierd individuals through the everyday stresses of life, and come on, they are at least trying to help the ferrets, it didnt look like they were mistreating them.