bsa lightning

Guest craigy boy

u got a bargain [bANNED TEXT] ive shot hares wif mine and i paid 300 pound for mine with scopes [bANNED TEXT] it first came out and [bANNED TEXT] i was looking in a magazine the other day theyve gon down to 215 pound

Franco, with the greatest respect in the world you're eitehr a champion bull****er or a cruel b*****d who gets the rest of us a bad name. Don't EVER fire at a hare with an airgun - she deserves more respect and more knowledge than that.

Rant off -

u got a bargain [bANNED TEXT] ive shot hares wif mine and i paid 300 pound for mine with scopes [bANNED TEXT] it first came out and [bANNED TEXT] i was looking in a magazine the other day theyve gon down to 215 pound

Franco, with the greatest respect in the world you're eitehr a champion bull****er or a cruel b*****d who gets the rest of us a bad name. Don't EVER fire at a hare with an airgun - she deserves more respect and more knowledge than that.

Rant off -

how am i a cruel b*****d for shooting hares with an air gun :angry:

Rant off -

how am i a cruel b*****d for shooting hares with an air gun :angry:

god there always has to be someone bitching isnt there :hmm:

Dale

hi all is a bsa lightning 22 any good as i bought one today for £30 only been used 5 times
you just did not buy that gun mate you stole it at that price that was one hell of a bargain , i,ve got one and its a great powerfull little gun i paid 159 quid for mine brand new , the ags scope i got with it was pure shite , got an niko stirling with japanese optics brilliant , i like the new tactical also , all the best.