Anyone know where to go ferreting in hampshire

Where abouts in Hampshire kid ? I have a permission that's a bit far for me and I had a serious car crash going there last winter so it's kinda jinxed for me, not a masive one but there's potential to get the surrounding land ,

Where abouts in Hampshire kid ? I have a permission that's a bit far for me and I had a serious car crash going there last winter so it's kinda jinxed for me, not a masive one but there's potential to get the surrounding land ,

that nice off u bud :toast:

It's a bit of a drive from Basingstoke I'm afraid it's on the way to Portsmouth , so any young hunters that way struggling ??

Anybody ?????

Hi I know its a bit of a way but i'm still very interested as i haven't gtot many other places to go so would be very glad if i could ferret thge spot you offered Cheers B.A.

It's 30 miles from Basingstoke 40 mins drive I think , I will try sort it for you but I don't know you and all though I'm giving it up my reputation still rides on it , ; )

Right that sounds great thanks

• 2 weeks later...

jamie.m

not sure if this a little necky or if at 27 im classed as a young hunter, however i am intersetd in the permission,, i live in emsworth near portsmouth and would love to do a bit of ferreting in the area. i nahve moved from weymouth to emsworth an i have permission in weymouth buts a 1hr 30min drive away any help would be great.

Thanks Karl