• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will be there with the Countryside marquee. See details http://www.wolsinghamshow.com/timetable/index.htm

ill be there! carnt wait sounds like its going to be a good one.   will keep my eyes open for you J.DOG and say hello, also devon.   will have the pup in my avatar and my saluki x pup so anyone se

went here today and what a cock up at the terrier ring, my 8 year old could have ran it better borders were ment to be on first but in the middle, russels ment to be on in middle but at the end plumme

DING DONG seems to be making it personal from behind his computer any other time he dare not even look me in the eye I suppose his problem is because i had to throw his shows out of the cock of the north because he was to idle to send in his forms evan after 6 months and repeated requests . But as he wants to make it personal ask him how he managed to win the under 12 months puppy racing at Selby and then win at the berwickshire hunt show telling the judge the same dog was 16 months old just three weeks later.I will admit i made a mistake in appointing him to judge the show afew years back he put up a dog from Ireland whow came over in realy bad weather and has not been back since and has qualified every year and later said he only came because you were judging.i wonder how he new that as only myself and you knew and i certainly did not tell him Will you be showing at your own show where you appoint the judge you usually do.Will see you soon face to face and then it will be night night Mr Bell

• Like 1

DING DONG seems to be making it personal from behind his computer any other time he dare not even look me in the eye I suppose his problem is because i had to throw his shows out of the cock of the north because he was to idle to send in his forms evan after 6 months and repeated requests . But as he wants to make it personal ask him how he managed to win the under 12 months puppy racing at Selby and then win at the berwickshire hunt show telling the judge the same dog was 16 months old just three weeks later.I will admit i made a mistake in appointing him to judge the show afew years back he put up a dog from Ireland whow came over in realy bad weather and has not been back since and has qualified every year and later said he only came because you were judging.i wonder how he new that as only myself and you knew and i certainly did not tell him Will you be showing at your own show where you appoint the judge you usually do.Will see you soon face to face and then it will be night night Mr Bell

ron , you got it wrong mate , he was born 5/5/10,in belfaast , by colt x ellie may so today that makes him 16 months and 1 day old now , when i went to school , as for your dog i put as champion , that was the first time i'd seen the f*****g thing , or the owner, so if your going to spread lies , ffs make sure theyre good ones lol

if the owner has said that to you , ask him how the fu ck he knew me , cos i never seen him before , as for being idle in not sending in forms , it was the only year you never got them from us in years , not my problem but royal mail, also , night night mr bell , your an old man ron , what would i get out of thumping you , ---but satisfaction, it aint going to happen, as for it being personal, no ron again your wrong AGAIN , i could'nt give a flying fk what you think , YOU ON YOUR OWN will ruin , the cock of the north,

also , for not looking you in the eye , why should i do that when i dont even like you now, after finding out just what type of man you really are TWISTED

stuart bell

COME OUT

COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE RONNIES GONNA GET YA

COME OUT

:tongue2: :tongue2: ha ha , i'm in hiding

COME OUT

hes like a bloodhound he will get his man :hunter::gunsmilie::ninja:

COME OUT

hes like a bloodhound he will get his man :hunter::gunsmilie::ninja:

aye he usually does , better get a pie fior him , he'll need the energy more than me , lol