• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will be there with the Countryside marquee. See details http://www.wolsinghamshow.com/timetable/index.htm

ill be there! carnt wait sounds like its going to be a good one.   will keep my eyes open for you J.DOG and say hello, also devon.   will have the pup in my avatar and my saluki x pup so anyone se

went here today and what a cock up at the terrier ring, my 8 year old could have ran it better borders were ment to be on first but in the middle, russels ment to be on in middle but at the end plumme

went here today and what a cock up at the terrier ring, my 8 year old could have ran it better borders were ment to be on first but in the middle, russels ment to be on in middle but at the end plummers the same young handler ment to be at end but were at the begining no info telling any 1 what was happening, few people pissed off. organisation of a play school!!!! and this show is ment to be the biggest in the norh east hmmmm needs a bit of a wake up call i think.... :censored:

• Like 1

went here today and what a cock up at the terrier ring, my 8 year old could have ran it better borders were ment to be on first but in the middle, russels ment to be on in middle but at the end plummers the same young handler ment to be at end but were at the begining no info telling any 1 what was happening, few people pissed off. organisation of a play school!!!! and this show is ment to be the biggest in the norh east hmmmm needs a bit of a wake up call i think.... :censored:

thats what happens when a geriatric muppet is in charge---stand down now , mr hodgson before it's to late, then at least there still is a cock o the north , not a cock running it

• Like 1

Good day today had fun met some good people and my pup came third in the smooth pup group overall a good day

Well done mate, I was the guy with the vetran Bedlington cross talking to you at the ring. we watched you and were chuffed when you got the 3rd out of that big class! :good:

I thought the show was pretty good, although the schedules were a bit confusing!

Good day today had fun met some good people and my pup came third in the smooth pup group overall a good day

Well done mate, I was the guy with the vetran Bedlington cross talking to you at the ring. we watched you and were chuffed when you got the 3rd out of that big class! :good:

I thought the show was pretty good, although the schedules were a bit confusing!

Cheers mate it was nice to meet you , I was really happy with him I had fun I must say the dog that come 1st did deserve it was a smashing dog.

Yeah I was abit confused at times with the class orders lol but got there in the end

Thanks mate it was nice to talk to you

Atb

Edited by J.DOG