• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will be there with the Countryside marquee. See details http://www.wolsinghamshow.com/timetable/index.htm

ill be there! carnt wait sounds like its going to be a good one.   will keep my eyes open for you J.DOG and say hello, also devon.   will have the pup in my avatar and my saluki x pup so anyone se

went here today and what a cock up at the terrier ring, my 8 year old could have ran it better borders were ment to be on first but in the middle, russels ment to be on in middle but at the end plumme

4th September Sunday,

Terriers, Lurchers, BullX

Cock of the North Finals 12 o'clock.

Contact R Hodgson 01287 676249 for more info.

See you all there. Its still a great show.

What ages and breeds are aloud in the lurcher showing

lurchers...any couple/pair...veteran(over 7 yrs)...rabbiting class(under 21")...pure whippet dog or bitch...bull x...any working lurcher...rough/smooth pup(up to 12 month)...over 26"...rough dog/bitch over 23"...smooth dog/bitch over 23"...rough dog/bitch under 23"...smooth dog/bitch under 23" and best in show,hope this helps,t10.

lurchers...any couple/pair...veteran(over 7 yrs)...rabbiting class(under 21")...pure whippet dog or bitch...bull x...any working lurcher...rough/smooth pup(up to 12 month)...over 26"...rough dog/bitch over 23"...smooth dog/bitch over 23"...rough dog/bitch under 23"...smooth dog/bitch under 23" and best in show,hope this helps,t10.

cheers mate I am thinking of entering my 10 month pup well he will be 11 month when show is on

Atb thanks

cheers mate I am thinking of entering my 10 month pup well he will be 11 month when show is on

Atb thanks

I've got two bull/greys at 14 month going in so you've got no competition from me ha ha best of luck with the pup .t10

Atb thanks

I've got two bull/greys at 14 month going in so you've got no competition from me ha ha best of luck with the pup .t10

cheers mate best of luck to you too