just wondering

what kind of prices your roe and sika are fetching up and down the country im just looking for what your game dealers are giving, roe near me are getting 2 sqiud a kilo sika 1.75...rabbit (paunched) 50p.. pidgeon 35p and hares a joke at 3 squid a 3 kilo hare guts in ..sorry me squid keys no working ..mind its just gamedealer prices not the local resturaunts or butchers...

what kind of prices your roe and sika are fetching up and down the country im just looking for what your game dealers are giving, roe near me are getting 2 sqiud a kilo sika 1.75...rabbit (paunched) 50p.. pidgeon 35p and hares a joke at 3 squid a 3 kilo hare guts in ..sorry me squid keys no working ..mind its just gamedealer prices not the local resturaunts or butchers...

Have done a bit of research for our own purposes. Its about the same everywhere. With some paying a slight premium for head shot carcases. We have one dealer that will pay us a few p more for fresh pigeon and rabbit. As long as they are full grown.

Edited by Greek Phil

My mates a keen sea fisherman and catches quite a few unhealthy looking octopus sells them by the dozen and sometimes for 1/2 doz he gets 6squid :D .

Roe deer with head on £1.84Kilo Robbing barstewards it winds me up good style when I see it on supermarket shelves selling at over £18 a kilo mind you thats for the best cuts