Wheaten Wanker!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jesus thats a mad colour pal

im gonna start calling you toe nails, coz your that far up strong stuffs arse thats all we can see sticking out............

Guest dances

Well done ss, shows you clearly know not only your dog but the stuff you have around.

Also good on you for not making a thread called 'think my dog swalloed a pin, what should I do' because half of the tossers on here would have and the next question would have been will it affect him working and what should I do about it.

Well done ss, shows you clearly know not only your dog but the stuff you have around.

Also good on you for not making a thread called 'think my dog swalloed a pin, what should I do' because half of the tossers on here would have and the next question would have been will it affect him working and what should I do about it.

im gonna start calling you toe nails, coz your that far up strong stuffs arse thats all we can see sticking out............ :tongue2::laugh::tongue2:

• Like 1

im gonna start calling you toe nails, coz your that far up strong stuffs arse thats all we can see sticking out............ :tongue2::laugh::tongue2:

whats even more sad SS hates him lol

did you get the X Ray taken with the dog on your lap :whistling:

:thumbs: fair play for sussing it out though :yes:

No mate, he wasn't on my lap!!!

This is what he looked like when he went to sleep ..............

He was still a bit dozey when I collected him, so I took him home and shaved the f@ck out of him hahahahaha.

It was just really lucky that it happened to be that roll of webbing I needed, I was concerned already that he'd eaten something he shouldn't but didn't know what, as soon as I saw the roll it fell into place, luckily!

I love that though .........

"Help, my wheaten has eaten a pin, what should I do? Shall I leave it til 3 weeks next tuesday after everyone has replied"

Am lucky I live alone, most of the time I pretty much know what is where and my ocd does help lol

did you get the X Ray taken with the dog on your lap :whistling:

:thumbs: fair play for sussing it out though :yes:

No mate, he wasn't on my lap!!!

This is what he looked like when he went to sleep ..............

He was still a bit dozey when I collected him, so I took him home and shaved the f@ck out of him hahahahaha.

It was just really lucky that it happened to be that roll of webbing I needed, I was concerned already that he'd eaten something he shouldn't but didn't know what, as soon as I saw the roll it fell into place, luckily!

I love that though .........

"Help, my wheaten has eaten a pin, what should I do? Shall I leave it til 3 weeks next tuesday after everyone has replied"

Am lucky I live alone, most of the time I pretty much know what is where and my ocd does help lol

you got that ocd aswell mate.its a f*****g curse lol

Ha, I quite like it, the house is always tidy, my Ma reckons it's a control mechanism, I say it's because I like the smell of Flash!

I hope she never finds the drawer full of womens teeth lmao

holly shix how did he swallow that and go round him without causing damage D:

Ain't that just the question, God knows how he did that!!!

holly shix how did he swallow that and go round him without causing damage D:

Ain't that just the question, God knows how he did that!!!

Makes you wonder though eh'

Guest thebigdog

Ha, I quite like it, the house is always tidy, my Ma reckons it's a control mechanism, I say it's because I like the smell of Flash!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i nearly f*****g choked when i read that lol